• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Victory

Pagan Raider
Minuteman
Nov 14, 2005
Making bad guys nervous
Anyone know where there is one for sale that isn’t priced 400% above retail?
I haven’t been on the forums or paying attention to things recently and completely missed that they even created one until a couple of days ago.
Any leads would be appreciated. Also, has anyone heard when they will be back? I couldn’t find anything with an estimated date.
BA41F7AA-E655-4C35-A3C8-39BD0041D505.jpeg

Pistol picture tax. Mark IV 22/45 tactical. RMR7 and threw on my Templar Tactical ARK to test some subs before my .22 suppressor gets out of jail.

Last edited:
Another batch of slide kits was planned for this spring before the pandemic. From what I've read they will not release full pistols in the U.S. No idea about the current production schedule.

Reactions: Victory
Fwiw I shot one back to back with my PPQ 5” and thought they felt near identical save the trigger which is noticeably nicer in the ppq. I think the Grand Power shoots even better.

Interesting. I also have a 5" PPQ. Back to back, the VP9 has a little bit more of a defined wall in the trigger pull than my PPQ. I actually prefer the VP9 trigger. Maybe my PPQ trigger is slightly out of spec...

I have about 1k rounds through my PPQ and about 3k through the VP9.

Reactions: BikePilot
good luck. The cheapest I’ve seen Them sell for was $700 for a used one and the highest I’ve seen was $2000 and then another one at $1600 Several days later.

as for leads: one on GB auction currently for $700+ ending this weekend and another fixed price NIB for $2100 but they seemed pressed to sell with their description of being open to offers

Last edited:
That is interesting. I wonder how much variation there is from gun to gun. I've only shot my one ppq, and only two different vp9s. I thought the ppq had a lighter trigger, with a cleaner/sharper break. Probably around 1k rounds through my ppq as well. The vp9s I shot were demo guns at the range I frequented.

Try a hammer fired grand power also, that one is really good, with a super short reset. Fairly CZ-75 shadow-like in feel.

FWIW Shooters World in Tampa Florida is where I got my ppq and sampled the VP9s. I don't know what they have in stock now, but they are a top notch operation and generally pretty well stocked. You might reach out to them.

good luck. The cheapest I’ve seen Them sell for was $700 for a used one and the highest I’ve seen was $2000 and then another one at $1600 Several days later.

as for leads: one on GB auction currently for $700+ ending this weekend and another fixed price NIB for $2100 but they seemed pressed to sell with their description of being open to offers

Yeah, guessing I’ll be waiting until they come out with more. Lol

They had them at the HK webshop for $449 I think but they are gone now. I got mine at Georgia gun store $369 so maybe check with them. It is awesome. The weight is almost the same as the reg slide. I thought the VP9 was great as it was. The long slide is even better.

Waiting as Well . Have 8 VP9's and just picked up 2 Optics ready slides. Would love a Long Barrel.

Trigger variations exist in the VP9 line, sample of 2 here. My original RAL frame is about 1/2 pound lighter than the newer frame I'm using for the long slide.

I think that frame needs some rounds through it though, probably not a good representative sample. IIRC I spent $650 on that full pistol. I need to get an optics ready vp9 yet. I like the long slide sights better than HK's glow dots.

O.P., good luck with your search.

Reactions: BikePilot
I noticed that my trigger has become smoother the more I’ve used it which is normal but it’s still lacking in the crisp break department. I would like to drop the trigger weight alittle also and would like to get the reset shorter. I’m wondering if any of you guys have changed out any springs and are running a lazy wolf or lobos trigger been looking to improve this guy thanks
0679F091-33AB-4BE3-9EC9-AD18392DD70D.jpeg
8ABB8BEA-6F30-44FF-8203-981BB460B128.jpeg

I noticed that my trigger has become smoother the more I’ve used it which is normal but it’s still lacking in the crisp break department. I would like to drop the trigger weight alittle also and would like to get the reset shorter. I’m wondering if any of you guys have changed out any springs and are running a lazy wolf or lobos trigger been looking to improve this guy thanksView attachment 7313885View attachment 7313886

Who did your slide work?

The optic ready slide come with different sights. It's this weird XS non tritium set that I can't see for sale anywhere. Due to the optic cut only certain sights can be used on them.

I have the long slide for VP9 with Dawson sights I'd part with if interested, PM me for details

Buy a CZ Shadow instead...............

Won a gun raffle at work. Took the gift card instead of the GP100 I won. Threw a few more bucks into it and took baby blue home. Thanks for the recommendation, I absolutely love this gun.

Attachments

• 32676415-4501-428D-AFC1-D058FFDA83E5.jpeg
    32676415-4501-428D-AFC1-D058FFDA83E5.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 36
Won a gun raffle at work. Took the gift card instead of the GP100 I won. Threw a few more bucks into it and took baby blue home. Thanks for the recommendation, I absolutely love this gun.
Shadow II > anything HK

Good choice

Dude, I love my HK VP9SK its my EDC. If you are going to get a game gun get a shadow 2 it will beat HK hands down all day long.

Last edited: