• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

VT Governor Primary Trans

mdmp5

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • May 7, 2009
    As we’ve all been accustomed to in the recent times, it is so important to always have a first of everything in politics, regardless of their aptitude or positions. Well, VT just got the first tranny elected in the primary. So now anyone voting for the opposition will be shamed and chastised as being bigoted, homophobic and racist. Great strategy.

Sorry sirhr, this has got to be a real ache in the nuts

https://www.burlingtonfreepress.com...atic-primary-phil-scott-republican/991259002/

Reactions: Mwalex and RNWRKNP
    It is a dude! There was something on the news the other day about a kid running for vt gov. The piece showed the kid and the other two candidates. I said to myself, that’s a fing dude! That thing belongs in a state hospital.

I seen one MSM site proclaiming Hallquist as the first transgender women to seek Vermont's governor office. Is this correct? Hallquist in my eyes is clearly a transgender MAN not a WOMAN.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
    I respect one who may have a different viewpoint than I. they are entitled to their opinion. I dont give a shit if someone is gay, trans gendered, or fucking purple.

It does seem that the left is intentionally embracing every weird thing just for the sake of embracing it. I see a deep sickness. The Republic is in jeopardy.

To the communists, it is a rational choice for a candidate. Total destruction of our history and morality is necessary for the 'fundamental change' they are working towards.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m pretty sure it is a Republican

Edit: nope. Definitely not a republican.

While they don't say for sure, I would chance a bet that Christine is more of a Transvestite than an actual fully completed transgendered person.

If you can't pass the Crocodile Dundee check then I'm going with Transvestite, unlike Jenner who started out as a Transvestite & then said that they did become an actual fully transgendered person.

While they don't say for sure, I would chance a bet that Christine is more of a Transvestite than an actual fully completed transgendered person.

If you can't pass the Crocodile Dundee check then I'm going with Transvestite, unlike Jenner who started out as a Transvestite & then said that they did become an actual fully transgendered person.
    Probably tucking it for sure

^Bwahahahaha...beat me to it.

Tragic that in this county today, if you can't get over the death of a loved one immediately they stuff pills down your throat, but if you want to lop off your cack'n'balls because you're sure you were meant to be a woman it's not loony tunes...it's brave.

Well, I call bullshit. Every cell in that thing's body has an X and a Y chromosome and that will never change. That's called 'science', something that dumbocrats claim to champion, but only when it benefits them.

This is clearly a ploy to attempt to remain competative in a state full of pissed off woodchucks who had gun control shoved up their asses by the current dick head. We'll find out just how far down the shitter the transplanted New Yorkers in Burlington have dragged a once great state.

Well, it's RINO Gun Bill Phil vs. Mrs. Doubtfire. One who wishes he had balls and the other who wishes he didn't...

Unlikely the tranny will win. Phil Scott may be a RINO weasel who sold out the Second Amendment in Vermont completely and totally... bought and paid for by Bloomberg... but he will squeak through on being the lesser of two evils.

As for Mrs. Doubtfire... I am thinking about putting a transmission by my front gate with a "Vote for Me" sign on it.

In disgust...

Sirhr

Tragic that in this county today, if you can't get over the death of a loved one immediately they stuff pills down your throat, but if you want to lop off your cack'n'balls because you're sure you were meant to be a woman it's not loony tunes...it's brave..

The actual sad part is that you don't have to go getting stuff lopped off and rebuilt, and you don't even really have to change the way you dress or act. You just simply have to say I feel like xxxxx (make up whatever) is my gender or non gender and you all have to call me a brave hero and treat me however I want to be treated that day.

On the plus side, at least one dude in Canada figured out he could save a bunch on Car insurance by getting a new government ID saying he was a woman. I wonder if any women will try that for their health insurance?

Well, it's RINO Gun Bill Phil vs. Mrs. Doubtfire. One who wishes he had balls and the other who wishes he didn't...

Unlikely the tranny will win. Phil Scott may be a RINO weasel who sold out the Second Amendment in Vermont completely and totally... bought and paid for by Bloomberg... but he will squeak through on being the lesser of two evils.

As for Mrs. Doubtfire... I am thinking about putting a transmission by my front gate with a "Vote for Me" sign on it.

In disgust...

Sirhr
    Actually Sirhr, this is a long shot but is it possible that ray finkel has a better stance on 2A than the RINO? I didn't read any of the political stances because I just assumed it was the usual ultra radical bullshit