• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Vudoo 12rd or 15rd mags still exist?

That's a good-looking mag...

Definitely curious to hear more about Vudoo fixing their well-known feeding issues. I get that it's complicated, but I also feel that feeding issues are fairly unacceptable for PRS-style competitions.
It looks good because they copied the L3I mag and made it out of aluminum.

It looks good because they copied the L3I mag and made it out of aluminum.
I mean, no offense to L3i, I own like six of their mags, but it seems to me that their main innovations were the adjustable mag catch, the cost, and actually having mags in stock sometimes.

One could make the argument that L3i copied Vudoo and just did it with a more budget mindset and one main technical improvement. Both L3i and this one are cool-looking for sure, though.

I mean, no offense to L3i, I own like six of their mags, but it seems to me that their main innovations were the adjustable mag catch, the cost, and actually having mags in stock sometimes.

One could make the argument that L3i copied Vudoo and just did it with a more budget mindset and one main technical improvement. Both L3i and this one are cool-looking for sure, though.

L3I had several other improvements over the Vudoo mag, a small internal feedramp, actual AICS dimensions to better fit the magwells, and most of all a polymer mag offering more than 10 rounds. Our new elite version takes it further and offers more advantages and better build quality as well. We aim to offer the best feature set and functionality at a cost point that even new shooters can afford. I appreciate your support!

Reactions: MdQT
When is the elite dropping?

We released it about two weeks ago and sold out however Nedved Precision Shooting still has them in stock. We have another run on its way at the moment as well. With injection molding we should be able to keep the market supplied without issue.

We released it about two weeks ago and sold out however Nedved Precision Shooting still has them in stock. We have another run on its way at the moment as well. With injection molding we should be able to keep the market supplied without issue.
Interesting that it works with so many different actions.

Reactions: Mechdesigner
We worked hard to make sure it works in different actions. We started with a B14R, then I got a vudoo 360 and then he got a RimX. It's been a crazy adventure to make a mag that works in all of them 😁