• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rimfire Vudoo 22in Barreled action/Timney

nakoa01

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 2, 2018
Vudoo 22in kukri Ace all done in graphite black by vudoo. 40MOA rail. 1 poly mag, timney 2 stage. Trigger will go with the BA. My shipping people are closed til Jan 2. It will go out Fed Ex in hard case, insured.

PayPal friends and family

Not a mark on it anywhere. I only shoot off bags at 50. It shoots like vudoo. Center x preferred but shoots sk nearly as well. Price includes shipping and insurance.

I have 4. And the only reason for getting rid of it is ammo shortage. I shoot alot. And if I shoot like I would normally shoot I would be out of ammo. Going to sell this I think and pick up a high end air rifle.
That is exactly the route I have taken. With the ammo shortage and the couple of acres that I own, I am buying a couple of new PCP air rifles and a compressor. I can buy ammo for a air rifle all day long... GLWS

Reactions: nakoa01