• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Vudoo announcement?

Anyone have a medium knob? I have the large knob, and was wondering if anyone played with both and chose the medium? My centerfire rifles have more of the medium knob, like my Terminus, so I'm thinking the medium knob might be better.

I went with round knobs to match my AIs.
I probably should have matched my Bergara, but if I was gonna do that I would have probably gotten the V22 as well. Really wanted the 360. And for me I am more thinking that the Vudoo is my primary focus and I may shoot center fire once in a while.

Did you go with an AI chassis? I am still looking.

I went with a medium knob on a V-22 action that I purchased to build a sporter on. The medium knob has (or had - this was several years ago) a flat bottom, with less radius/rounding on the bottom edge than the large knob. Whatever, it still works well for me, though I've never shot this rifle in a match, so there's little reason to run it as fast as I do my heavier comp rifles when shooting under time constraints. I went with the medium for appearances sake more than for any other reason.

Reactions: littlepod