• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Vudoo Magazine, am I missing the thumb guide?

USMC22

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 10, 2017
New Hampshire
Still waiting on my 360 build. Asked for another magazine for Christmas and got the one pictured. Am I missing the thumb follower piece or was it discontinued?

Reached out to Vudoo as well but obviously (and hopefully) no ones there checking email.

Attachments

• IMG_1605.jpeg
    IMG_1605.jpeg
    553.4 KB · Views: 45
This is a brand new mag...as in about 1 week old...your is missing the thumb piece...

Attachments

• IMG_6045.jpeg
    IMG_6045.jpeg
    408.2 KB · Views: 13
Negative you have to take the mag apart to get the thumb piece out...call Jill on Tuesday the 2nd she will take care of you.
Good to know, I thought maybe it fell out in the package and maybe I missed it. I'd been looking around like a reloaded at the bench trying to find a dropped primer.

• Haha
Reactions: LR1845
@LR1845 thanks for letting me know. Jill's who I ordered the 360 with and was super helpful. I'll give her a call Tuesday. Merry Christmas!

Good to know, I thought maybe it fell out in the package and maybe I missed it. I'd been looking around like a reloaded at the bench trying to find a dropped primer.
If you look at the bottom where the follower bottoms out there's a round hole that's how you get the thumb piece out of the mag.

If you look at the bottom where the follower bottoms out there's a round hole that's how you get the thumb piece out of the mag.
but you have to disassemble the mag, ie removed the bottom and spring to install right?

but you have to disassemble the mag, ie removed the bottom and spring to install right?
Yes sir...the thumb piece will not come out without removing the follower spring...I guess it could have been shipped without one or possible broke? But it's a pretty thick piece.

Thank you, definitely had to have shipped without one. It was wrapped in bubble wrap and the wife checked the original package. No worries though, I’ll call tomorrow

As mentioned just get with Vudoo and they will send you one. Probably just slipped through without it. You can still use the mag without it though if you needed or if you plan to put an extension on the mag then it won't be needed anyway.

Reactions: USMC22 and LR1845
Thank you, definitely had to have shipped without one. It was wrapped in bubble wrap and the wife checked the original package. No worries though, I’ll call tomorrow
You can try tomorrow but I am pretty sure they are closed until the 2-24.

Reactions: USMC22
As mentioned just get with Vudoo and they will send you one. Probably just slipped through without it. You can still use the mag without it though if you needed or if you plan to put an extension on the mag then it won't be needed anyway.
I wish! Still waiting for the rifle, just got another magazine for Christmas. Can’t have too many I’m told.

• Haha
Reactions: Rob01 and LR1845
Still well within my wait time. I ordered with the bartlein 1.2 on 10/30/23. Excited for it and know the barrels have been running behind.
I went with the MTU Bart and got my rifle in 5 weeks....I did not want to wait until February or March...ordered an MPA rifle same day so the Vudoo will keep me occupied until February.

I went with the MTU Bart and got my rifle in 5 weeks....I did not want to wait until February or March...ordered an MPA rifle same day so the Vudoo will keep me occupied until February.
Nice! I’m pretty excited about it. It’ll happen soon enough.

If for some reason you can't get this part...let me know. I have the internals out of a new magazine I'd be glad to send to you. I only needed the magazine body.

Reactions: RTH1800 and USMC22