• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Vudoo v-22

Mine took 5 weeks I ordered a different color stock and a spiral fluted barrel so mine took probably a week longer than normal but five weeks is not too long to wait for the rifle I received it is beautiful and shoots like every other guys Voodoo out here amazing thanks guys at voodoo Mike Paul Jill Greg

Reactions: RAVAGE88
I also like the J Allen chassis if they become available I would imagine vudoo will make them available on The Apparition again! I want one but I also want a manners

The new Vudoo! Can’t wait to shoot her!

B86EB82A-9F34-4FB1-82D8-B7EBC21A4A8D.jpeg

You’ll love your new Vudoo. Mine is also in the MPA chassis. You have a great looking rifle, Enjoy!

Man thats a nice rig!...what scope is that....still researching scopes, curious how you like yours for the 22lr application

I would definitely like to upgrade though! This Voodoo is accurate enough to handle any scope you can afford to put on it!

Very cool....yea in the same boat an atacr would be awesome. Ill find a good deal on the gen 2.....just wish there were more in moa instead of mrad, maybe its not a huge deal and go with the mrad.

Reactions: Shooter1960655