• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Vudoo V22 cleaning rod diameter?

Currently patiently waiting for my new rifle to show up so I have time to get the correct gear on hand for cleaning it.

BoreTech currently show the bore guide out of stock. Anyone have another source?
Contact Vudoo and see if they have them in stock and add it to your order.

As someone else mentioned, it would be great if VGW sold an itemised cleaning kit with each rifle as an added option.

Don't know too many people who wouldn't pull the trigger on an extra $50-100 to get the recommended gear delivered at the same time as their rifle.

As someone else mentioned, it would be great if VGW sold an itemised cleaning kit with each rifle as an added option.

Don't know too many people who wouldn't pull the trigger on an extra $50-100 to get the recommended gear delivered at the same time as their rifle.
Yessir, the contents of the Complete Cleaning Kit have been finalized with BoreTech and its coming soon.

MB

When will this kit be available?

Thanks...

Call Bore Tech. I was trying to copy my invoice and paste it but no luck

As stated in the V22 thread, you can add or delete items. I did have some items already but said screw it as I will use them all at some point and kept the kit whole.