• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

VuDoo V22 For Sale In Classifieds On Another Site

GoggledIt

Private
Minuteman
  • Oct 6, 2020
    USA
    jrersJ0.jpg

I'll be the first to admit not being all that knowledgeable about VuDoo but, is there something about this rifle that makes it worth the $3600+ the seller is asking? I thought V22's were around $1800-2000.

Here are the specs:

Vudoo Factory Built and assembled
    V22 Gen 2 action black
    40 MOA Rail
    Bartlein Kukri contour fluted and threaded barrel with thread cap 18” black
    Manners mini chassis in swamp camo
    Trigger Tech Diamond 💎pro trigger
    3 Vudoo polymer mags
    1 rifle mag that comes with manners chassis
    Plano hard gun case for shipping from Vudoo
    Rifle no wait $3609.85 +shipping

Barreled action alone is $1870 (now). That doesn't include stock/chassis, trigger, extra mags (comes with one from the factory), barrel fluting is extra $$$ also. Not sure about the $3600 +shipping though, sounds like the seller is trying to make a few bucks in the "must have now" market.

I’m the seller of this rifle and that’s the price direct shipped .... you can throw your $680 ish dollar deposit down and wait upwards of 20-30 weeks for a manners and pay the balance when it’s ready equaling what I’m asking

Or

Get it here direct no wait

I would give a kidney. It’s lightly used, easily another 20 years left on it.

• Haha
    Reactions: tacops1
    I’m the seller of this rifle and that’s the price direct shipped .... you can throw your $680 ish dollar deposit down and wait upwards of 20-30 weeks for a manners and pay the balance when it’s ready equaling what I’m asking

Or

Rounds fired? Groups?

Or

It's an incredibly nice build. Thank you for clarifying.

For the guys who aren’t Vudoo price knowledgeable your break down is here at time of order

Barreled action 1770
    Manners mini chassis 1545
    TT Diamond pro trigger 185
    Two extra mags 79.90
    Shipping
    Total listed above

Zero wait priceless

Plus it’s a factory build done correctly not in someone’s garage who thinks they did it right

Not sure who loaded this here but you can find my post in for sale section on the hide and make sure this is whatever section this is worthy for the rules

Barreled action alone is $1870 (now). That doesn't include stock/chassis, trigger, extra mags (comes with one from the factory), barrel fluting is extra $$$ also. Not sure about the $3600 +shipping though, sounds like the seller is trying to make a few bucks in the "must have now" market.
    No that’s false on “making a few bucks “ lol 😂 factory direct price if someone wants a really awesome build factory price no wait times reach out
    image.jpg

Last edited:
    No that’s false on “making a few bucks “ lol 😂 factory direct price if someone wants a really awesome build factory price no wait times reach out
    Well, to be fair, I didn't know the chassis cost nearly that much.