• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Texgal_338

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 21, 2005
north of Las Vegas
I ordered the Pro Slim grips from VZ for my Browning High Power;
am happy to report that the fit was perfect and they feel really good. slimmer than the factory wooded grips.

Re: VZ grips

I love a slim grip on an HP - I use navidrex, but might try the VZ one of these days on my spare...

Have any pics?

I have Operator IIs on my carry and competition 1911s. Excellent grip.

I also have the Operator IIs...they sure as shit aren't coming out of a solid grip.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dmg308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">VZ grips are awesome and just so people know we have a Hide supporter that carries them.Matt is good people.

http://www.mattdtactical.com/VZ-GRIPS_c_74.html </div></div>

Wow @ those prices!

I love VZ grips, but I'm not paying $75 for a set + shipping, damn!!!

It's not like you will wear out a pair of grips. A good holster can easily cost $100.

Exactly!

I have a pair of Aliens on my 1911... They are my favorite grips... But, I compete with my Glocks, so I settle for the sandpaper style stick-ons for the guns I use the most.

The VZ's are both very functional, and look good too!

VZ are by far my grip of choice, even though they're a bit pricey. I have been using them since they were new to the market--in those days, only one type was offered.