• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

w Best Prices on Steel Targets

kraigWY

CMP GSM MI
Minuteman
Feb 10, 2006
Wyoming
My local club wants to by some steel targets and task me to come up with some sort of price list, and options for such targets.

I tried google but know I've seen better deals here.

I need a list by tonight.

Thanks in advance.

Re: w Best Prices on Steel Targets

Kraig,

Let me know what you are looking for. Our econoline is very competitive with just about anyone out there.

-Ryan

jc steel and big dog steel here at the hide.

there are a few other vendors out there and here but you have to know a few things:

1. sizes you need
2. shapes you need
3. hardness you need (AR500 seems to be the best)
4. thickness you need

i'm sure those guys will be along soon to give you and answer / quote.

I've ordered from both JC Steel and Big Dog Steel. Both are class acts and have great products. You can't go wrong with either.

Try supporting your local enconomy, there should be a welding/fab shop in your area that can fill your needs. AR plate is very common in the earth moving/mining industry.

I ordered mine from JC Steel when he was running a group buy here. Good stuff at a fair price.

Another vote for JC steel, No offense to Big Dog, but JC is local to me....
smile.gif

Thanks for the kind words gents!

Yes, we would be happy to help with your target needs. Just let us know what you are looking for and we will make it happen.

Thanks for your time

Jake

Check out the shopping cart on the front page of the Hide, you will find our star and help to support the Hide, our star is unique in the fact that our plates are held by a key system and magnets, which makes resetting the system a snap instead of messing with springs and retainers, our target can be reset with one hand and in a matter of a few seconds, I really think our target is the best on the market, and competitively priced.

I would agree with Troy! I have seen his Texas Star and its pretty awesome!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Precisiontactical</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Check out the shopping cart on the front page of the Hide, you will find our star and help to support the Hide, our star is unique in the fact that our plates are held by a key system and magnets, which makes resetting the system a snap instead of messing with springs and retainers, our target can be reset with one hand and in a matter of a few seconds, I really think our target is the best on the market, and competitively priced. </div></div>

Bought from Jake before.

Good products and excellent service. Nothing against others, just who I have dealt with.

This may be a first, three post in a row on SH by different posters, all with bible versus in their signature.

Where 2 or more gathered in HIS name, HE is present.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jcvibby</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks for the kind words gents!

Yes, we would be happy to help with your target needs. Just let us know what you are looking for and we will make it happen.

Thanks for your time

Jake

</div></div>

This guy!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Aquatic_Robotic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bought from Jake before.

Good products and excellent service. Nothing against others, just who I have dealt with.

This may be a first, three post in a row on SH by different posters, all with bible versus in their signature.

Where 2 or more gathered in HIS name, HE is present.
</div></div>

Amen.

JC Steel has my vote.

Nothing against the other vendors but JC Steel really stands out for their efforts to give everyone the best bang for their buck from day one. They could've waded into the market by pricing just under the competition but their group-buys and specials have put one heckuva lot of great quality AR500 steel targets into action here on SH.....