• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

F T/R Competition WA State F-Class....? Where, When?

Re: WA State F-Class....? Where, When?

If you're anywhere near Bellingham the Plantation Rifle range has matches, but not until January is my understanding.

Gun oil, go to the wsrpa website, click highpower and there's a a calendar for the year, remember most prone matches are open to f class. Coming into the quiet time but matches are still going to be held at Machias and Wenatchee to name a few.

WA state hp rifle page

Oct 1-2 3x600 (2-days) @ NCWGC in East Wenatchee
Oct 8-9 Palma/45 (8/9/1k) @ Rattlesnake (Tri-Cities)
Oct 23 3x600 @ TRR in Tacoma
Nov 5 Fullbore/45 (3/5/600) @ NCWGC in East Wenatchee
Nov 12 3x500 @ Machias (just north of Monroe)...

Then things pretty much die off to the odd practice @ East Wenatchee (first weekend of the month, contact me for details) and Machias (second weekend of the month almost every month, but two or three in December)

If you have questions about F-Class in WA, ask. If I don't know the answer, I can usually find out.

What part of the state are you located in?

Plantation rifle range, Bellingham WA.

300 yard prone matches, 4th Saturday, January, February, March and April. All except one are registered matches where you can set National records. Good F-Open and F-T/R turnout. Colder by 10 degrees than the city temp., so dress warm in January and February. Gary Rasmussen runs the matches as well as the Range. It is a county owned range and very nice. Covered, but open firing line.

spokane had some matches at the spokane rifle club, but they are done for the year.

preatty nice range, as far as scenery goes.

oh, and a shit load of fun.

Go to the link provided above, download the state schedule.

At the back end of the state schedule, it has contact info for each of the ranges listed in said schedule.