• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Walk Out Music Recs

Great that you’re getting your kid into sports. Kids need sports but this just seams like a pain in the dick and unnecessary. Unless the kids get into it and like it, then it’s a worthwhile pain in the dick.

I like the Thunderstruck idea. If they always pitch around him because he hits bombs, or at least six year old bombs, Walk would be funny. The first few seconds of papa was a rolling stone or fortunate son could be good too.

The intro here could be cool too.

Danger Zone, cause Top Gun!

Metallica’s Frayed Ends of Sanity, the intro part with the Ohhh Eee Ohhh would be cool and different from the usually over done metal songs.

Should be able to find 10 usable seconds somewhere in here:

GNR-Out Ta Get Me. The first 15 seconds is a pretty awesome rif. It goes almost 30 seconds with no vocals

So, we have to pick music to walk out to, as he gets up to bat for his baseball team. I'm not a fan of this but it's not my call. He's 6, so it can't be anything too rough. ..

Any suggestions?
It’s 2023 so...

Or

• Haha
Reactions: JR_77
You need something that immediately hits hard. Van Halen's Unchained.