• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater walking dead is back!

That was an interesting ending. Gov. went full tilt...we'll see where that goes in a few months.

it was decent. I would have prefered some clever scripting to entrap the woodbury folks inside a locked jail with the area around the jail becoming a zombie mecca. but the govna running wild on the loose can provide another season or 2. so I understand.

That's it? The grand finale? I was expecting something a little more grand less....fuzzy. Oh well. Glad to see Rick has returned to some semblance of Officer Friendly. Carl however it appears has gone full psycho. In Carl's defence, the kid did not DROP the shotgun...the way he was holding it, my mind went immediately to "setup". Meh.

I will add the story line is getting really stupid. I was hoping the Gov and his cronies would have gotten locked in the tombs by Ricks group and been zombie snacks to end it all.

But lets all gather up woodbury's left overs, which had more guns and was semi secure to head to the prison which now has three destroyed gates/doors and is totally unsecured.

And instead of parking the bus parallel to the main gain blocking the walkers courtyard entry and killing the few that roam the prison yard, lets just drive clear up to a building with busted gate doors.

This show has went downhill considerably. Might have to just watch game of thrones, banshee or strike back instead.

Its going to take a lot to woo me back to season 4..

They could have skipped all the bullshit and started this season with these last two episodes.

That's a dirty man...^

The show is so far off the tracks with the original story that I'm at a bit of a loss.
I will most likely watch the next season, but I'm pretty sure it's going to take a huge dump... Fuckin' AMC

The Gov'nah still on the loose is not tidy. Carl is fine, different world now. The only redeeming factor was seeing my favorite episode leading up to this season ender, Shane letting loose on the walkers in Herschel's barn and Sophia limping out last...

...nothing is ever as good as it once was... Sigh

Andrea and Michone should have made out to plant the seed of past Dalliances, that would have been epic.

LOL

They killed off 1 of the two hotties. Big mistake if you ask me. All we have now is Maggie unless carol gets super hot next season. She has potential...

I still dont get how Andrea fights off hoards of zombies with her pocket knife and then lets the biggest geek zombie get her?

carol gets super hot next season.

To that point, how fucking slow does her hair grow. We're what at least a year (in story time) passed when she got it all cut off and it's only an inch long now. I'd be rocking like an 80's hair band member in a the time it's taken her to grown an inch of hair...

To that point, how fucking slow does her hair grow. We're what at least a year (in story time) passed when she got it all cut off and it's only an inch long now. I'd be rocking like an 80's hair band member in a the time it's taken her to grown an inch of hair...

Hmmmmmmm.... carol.jpg

Annie+Lennox+Alicia+Keys+Annie+Lennox+Speak+LlS-2-q3_F2l.jpg

Coincidence?