• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Wall of Moms

As soon as the first projectile comes flying over mom's head, all bets are off. Soon, there has to be an equal and opposite reaction to these rioters. Actually a much more powerful reaction. I watched the police officers get pounded in Chicago trying to protect the C. Columbus statue. This must never be allowed to happen.
tumblr_nw8um3SHjN1r9khx4o1_400.gif

Is napalm?

Don't give the enemy any ideas. I can easily see them making this and using it. I don't know why folks don't see the writing on the wall. The anarchists will continue to escalate with every successful riot until it really becomes deadly. Mark my worlds, there will be a small massacre of police officers in the not too distant future. It doesn't take anything to make napalm and it can be made to throw like a molotov cocktail bomb.

This image about says it all...

Real moms would be dragging their kids home by the ear.

31046958-8547583-But_the_yellow_clad_activists_have_only_taken_to_the_streets_sin-a-47_1595416...jpg

Last edited: