• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Walmart sucketh...

Re: Walmart sucketh...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sdkidaho</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=14319284

You shouldn't lose your job when you do the right thing. </div></div>

Perhaps, you shouldn't do the right thing. This society has become so pussified that one should know that any good deed will be punished. Can't beat 'em, join 'em.

sad thing is that it is getting like that everywhere.

I don't know if id risk my life and other peoples lives over a shoplifter, but that's just my opinion. Its not about being a pussy or doing the right thing, sometimes its not worth it.

Holy shit.

Gabe Stewart usually works the gun counter. Smarter than the average schmuck when it comes to firearms. Cool guy, and it really sucks that he's fired.

Next time i see someone shop lifting at w/m im not going to say anything to management at all. Screw them let the scum take all they want, someday management will wake up ya think?

I can see the whole "let em take it, it's not worth your life" but at the same time that only teaches them that they can push people around if you ask me...I think these guys are heroes.

Blasty showed me this article.. this is his girlfriend and I work at a Walmart. The managers don't want us to do anything if we catch a shoplifter. We're supposed to tell a manager, and they are supposed to follow the shoplifter around.. the manager doesn't do anything unless they actually catch the person stealing. Instead we are supposed to ask "Can I help you find anything?", like that will deter them from stealing.

They came up with a new dress code (supposed to wear matching ugly blue shirts that says Walmart on it + jeans on overnights) a few months ago. During a store meeting with the store manager my overnight manager asked us "Do you guys know why we are changing the dress code?" No one said anything. So the store manager says "It's to prevent people from shoplifting or shooting up the place. If someone comes in with the intention of shooting up the store, the matching blue shirts will deter them from shooting the place up. They also won't shoplift if they see the matching shirts." What. The. Fuck. Really?! That's the most stupid thing I have ever heard, and I work at Walmart dammit! Land of the idiots. I think that I'll rely on my Glock more than the fucking matching blue shirts that no one wears.

At the store I used to work at before the one I'm currently at, the Store manager and my (then) overnight manager decided that wearing a Hoodie was against the dress code. A co-worker questioned her why, and she said "It's because they are a safety hazard. You could get the hood caught on something and die from choking yourself to death." Whoever is stupid enough to choke from that deserves to die. Thankfully that stupid "rule" was changed the next week. None of the dumbasses who work there has died so far!

There's been so much other bullshit like that the managers have said that I can't even remember it all. This company truly has the most fucked up policies of any corporation ever. You will never find a more ass backwards company. The day I get out of there, I will never set foot inside a Walmart ever again. There are some days where I literally get sick before work. Hopefully I get out of there sooner rather than later. My advice: Boycott this shithole and spend the extra money and go elsewhere. It's worth it!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sdkidaho</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=14319284

You shouldn't lose your job when you do the right thing. </div></div>

Perhaps, you shouldn't do the right thing. This society has become so pussified that one should know that any good deed will be punished. Can't beat 'em, join 'em. </div></div>

thats why i never help old ladies across the street... i am not getting my legs broke to help some old bag.

in all honesty though your right, thats why i feel that ccw or any form of carry is kind of... well not stupid but why pay for all this training and a permit ? if you ever defend your self of some one else your going to jail getting your guns taken and most likely going to do time... its not like that all the time but i bet 7/10 good law abiding citizens who tried to help will get the shaft