• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Walther Dynamic Performance Trigger?

Obi-WanKannoli

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 18, 2020
USA
Anyone have a lead on where I might find one? Not sure where else I can order it from aside from Walther where it is perpetually OOS.

Reactions: SCGunner84
Earl's Repair Service for an upcharge and still a substantial wait. They just aren't out there right now, lots of folks looking for one myself included.

Of course, a few days after I get it all setup with my sprinco springs and overwatch trigger!
Sorry man, I actually already have the trigger but I’m wanting a 2nd PDP. So I jumped on it and ordered one.

Sorry man, I actually already have the trigger but I’m wanting a 2nd PDP. So I jumped on it and ordered one.
No worries! I'm pretty happy with my setup. I like the idea of keeping the original sear for carry to so I am content. Definitely feels much more crisp and clean than the factory setup (which is excellent to begin with for a striker fire).

Reactions: SCGunner84