• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Walther P22

WOMBAT2879

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 17, 2007
Benton,Arkansas
A co-worker of mine brought me one of these that he disassembled and now he can't get it back together. I've gotten it all back together except I am having a bit of trouble getting the safety aligned correctly do any of you guys have a pic of how it is installed?

Thanks
Josh

Re: Walther P22

Make sure you have the take down latch down when trying to reaatach the slide to the frame. The biggest problem is getting the recoil spring compressed enough. Mine came with a plastic piece to help guide the spring while you compress it.

Re: Walther P22

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jackimho</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Try this out, I haven't looked through it in a while so I don't know if it's in there:

http://www.freespeech.com/1917-1911M_P22_bible.pdf </div></div>

Read every thing here for the P22 . The P22 bible is the place to go for all your questions . On a side note , get some locktite on the barrel nut and the two trigger group screws as they can and will loosen up on a regular basis