• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Wanna go to a concert? Maybe you can

Jgunner

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 29, 2019
    Arizona
    78BDF659-DF30-4BE4-ADE4-39739BB20E33.jpeg

Waiting for this to change to: “you must be vaxxed AND a clean test.

If they change it to "and" I will be very disappointed.
    I do not know about where you are but a few days ago there were no open test in my entire State for the rest of the week. If you're planning on going to a concert go ahead and book your test if you're not vaccinated.

Reactions: Jgunner
    I do not know about where you are but a few days ago there were no open test in my entire State for the rest of the week. If you're planning on going to a concert go ahead and book your test if you're not vaccinated.
    I was wanting to go to a concert, outdoor arena, but they won’t post if they require masks or not, will jot respond to emails either.

So far the bands that i follow are not requiring mask, just highly encouraging people to use them. No one is wearing them though.

Not affiliated with the company, other than I have to use these if I want to go on site at my employer- or a client...

Reactions: CraigT
    Hit the HellaMega Tour last Tuesday in Detroit at Comerica. Masks were required for nonvaccinated but I didn’t see many….

Went to a blues festival over the weekend and saw one mask on a person (including venders) all day. Most of the people were in the 60+ age group, so there are plenty of us not buying the bullshit. I have a Live Nation sponsored concert to attend in Virginia Beach in September that I am a bit concerned about though.