• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Want a acra rail on kmw sentinel

6.5creedmoor

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 16, 2013
Tucson, AZ
I'm looking for a shop that can install an arca swiss rail on my kmw sentinel stock and also possibly fix a chip on the front of the forearm.

Henderson Precision has a kit.

KMW%203.webp

Installing a tee-nut in the fore end of the stock is not terribly difficult, but I know there are some that would rather hire others to do it.
There was at one time a thread on this site where a forstner bit was being passed around specifically for the task of adding a tee nut (for a pic' rail) to Mcmillan stocks that only came furnished with one stud.

Reactions: camocorvette
Use the KRG rail it is light and inexpensive
And you can actually use the stocks existing screws and just put a small spacer under the rail where the pic rail insets works flawlessly I’ve been running 3 of them for about 2 years no issues
37E1F947-7815-43A2-BFB9-11D2285F19E8.jpeg
9965BC0E-B312-40BF-B2E2-F25DA2CFB5B4.jpeg

I had an ingenuity gunworks rail installed on mine. Bit more expensive in the rail cost, but it’s much faster to adjust bipod position.

Either way, any decent shop can install whatever rail you want.

Use the KRG rail it is light and inexpensive
And you can actually use the stocks existing screws and just put a small spacer under the rail where the pic rail insets works flawlessly I’ve been running 3 of them for about 2 years no issuesView attachment 7080979View attachment 7080980
How much does that block weigh? Any issues with that block ovaling out the mounting holes?

Any more reviews of the Henderson ARCA kit for the KMW?

I have just picked up a Sentinal in 7mm SAUM and need to use my Ckye pod that’s only ARCA. I’m tempted to ask if they will do a 3” piece of rail with the kit.

I had this installed on mine and it worked great
20220430_103413.jpg

I installed 2 Henderson kmw rails. It wasn't difficult, nerve wracking drilling into my stocks. The first one was the most difficult. Second one was much easier.

You loose the nook Terry designed for the bipod to sit in, but you gain the rail.

I am happy with them.