• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Want a night vision shoot in alabama ?

Asm1

Night walker
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 3, 2008
RBC / Gadsden AL.
asm-holsters.com
I am a man of few mispelled words ,If the intrest is there we can have a night vision fun shoot with oreintation if needed .we would have demo gear on hand . bring what you have or you can show up empty handed and use demo gear.suppresed only sonic ammo is fine. If some want to get competitive we can bust out the timer,but fun shoot and learning is the primary goal. Grow or fail its in your hands.post up or it wont happen.

Would be within 50 miles of 35906 zip code on one of our ranges we have acces to.

Last edited:
When the insects reside, but before rifled deer season in alabama.. I dont expect a huge turn out so we could prolly work it all out so we could meet on the same date,But We could do two events if needed to allow more shooters.

More hunting oriented use with education on (insert bad whatever here ) know how. I want to teach and learn at the same time. if anyone needs ammo you can place your order and pick up at the event. Nato calibers and blackout. If all wanted to throw in $20.00 for a raffle prize we can do that also.

Last edited:
I wish you were closer man. I want to personally compare a pvs22 and 27 if you have em.