• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

want to buy MDT Chassis for hmr 17

Lasse

Private
Minuteman
Jun 22, 2020
Hi all

I am looking for the MDT chassis for my browning T-bolt hmr 17. I can find it anywhere.. I think its dicontinued. Anyway, if you have a chassis i will gladly buy it from you! :)

Suggestions to other chassis for this rifle is also higle appretiated thank you! :)

this is the style im looking for og simular ish... Cheers
mdt.JPG

Lasse

sir repost this thread to PX rimfire over there you can get a good reply on your inquiry.Before the mods. here see this quarry of yours.In short you are in the wrong place.

I think its dicontinued. Anyway, if you have a chassis i will gladly buy it from you! :)

Hi all

I am looking for the MDT chassis for my browning T-bolt hmr 17. I can find it anywhere.. I think its dicontinued. Anyway, if you have a chassis i will gladly buy it from you! :)

Suggestions to other chassis for this rifle is also higle appretiated thank you! :)

this is the style im looking for og simular ish... Cheers
View attachment 7431635
Lasse
Why do you shitpost here?

Go to where they sell shit

sir repost this thread to PX rimfire over there you can get a good reply on your inquiry.Before the mods. here see this quarry of yours.In short you are in the wrong place.
if i answer to your post, i will get enough points, so i can actually be able to post in this section you are reffering to.