• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Want to find my old Surgeon shorty

Semperriddle

Private
Minuteman
Feb 16, 2017
Baltimore,Md
I sold this about two years ago when I fell on some hard times with a very crazy woman and now I’d like to know where it’s at any help would be appreciated

Attachments

• C017369B-946D-4C40-A683-A333FBD8D614.jpeg
    C017369B-946D-4C40-A683-A333FBD8D614.jpeg
    90.3 KB · Views: 561
Reactions: Estes640
If that’s the crazy woman I can say that she would have had me for everything I owned too. I got a real problem with thinking with the wrong head. Good luck with the rifle she’s a beaut.
Yea she about did that and I hope I can find the rifle ?

Doing my part to help keep this thread at the top so you can find your rifle. Crazy can be fun for a little bit and a little crazy is okay if she's hot enough. It's important to consult this matrix when dealing with hot and crazy.

It's important to note that the crazy scale starts at 4 (they're all a little crazy).

Doing my part to help keep this thread at the top so you can find your rifle. Crazy can be fun for a little bit and a little crazy is okay if she's hot enough. It's important to consult this matrix when dealing with hot and crazy.

It's important to note that the crazy scale starts at 4 (they're all a little crazy).

View attachment 7055047

This is awesome I’m definitely referring to this

View attachment 7055047

It might be worth the trouble of picking something from the pink section and having them altered a bit so your parts fit the way you want them to & not having to deal with crazy.

Reactions: Semperriddle
. Lol my luck she will see this and sue me ?

One of our law friends could correct me but if you took the photos I would think she has no expectation of privacy, she has no grounds to sue and you could post away. Maybe just blur the face and lips a bit due to the pink policy here.

Edit: that dream catcher tat on a white girl is a major indication of crazy. Should have used it for a target a few times, then bounced.

One of our law friends could correct me but if you took the photos I would think she has no expectation of privacy, she has no grounds to sue and you could post away. Maybe just blur the face and lips a bit due to the pink policy here.

Edit: that dream catcher tat on a white girl is a major indication of crazy. Should have used it for a target a few times, then bounced.
I should have known about the dream catcher

Last edited:
My first wife was a stripper. Definitely HOT AS HELL but on the upper side of the crazy matrix!
So, I feel your pain. LOL
I hope you find your rifle. If not make the money back (now that she’s gone you can keep what you make!), and build yourself a new one! Then pour yourself a drink and realize how close you came to OBLIVIAN!
Celebrate, my friend! Haha

My first wife was a stripper. Definitely HOT AS HELL but on the upper side of the crazy matrix!
So, I feel your pain. LOL
I hope you find your rifle. If not make the money back (now that she’s gone you can keep what you make!), and build yourself a new one! Then pour yourself a drink and realize how close you came to OBLIVIAN!
Celebrate, my friend! Haha
It was sentimental to me cause I saved for that rifle piece by piece when I wasn’t making good money ?

Do you have the email or copy of the ffl you sent it to? If so try and give them a call. Maybe the guy is a regular. Just an idea.

I

it was two years ago through scout I sold it and the ffl I sent through isn’t being helpful
How did they pay? A cashiers check should have a remitter and PayPal would have their name. If it was PayPal I’d send him 10 bucks to get his attention and say you want it back haha.

This community is pretty small. Can you remember the state the buyer lived in?

I feel for ya dude, lost a couple motor cycles over blowing money on crazy chicks

Just keep this post going for a while. Might have to keep feeding the boys some pics, but it'll get enough traffic that someone will find the rifle.

Hell man, I still haven't learned my lesson and I've been through about 3-4 for of them and two engagements so obviously I'm part of the problem and have a huge sign on my forehead haha but hell they are more fun and the old me would rather deal with crazy than be bored.

The last one really got to me though and I feel for you for sure so I started flipping houses and picked up a few hobbies like this and a few other things so I can't afford that type of woman anymore haha. Damn, that makes me feel like I'm getting old or maybe just not so dumb.

Good luck finding your rifle. I've got a few I sold in similar situations I'd love to have back.

Last edited:
Here shorty shorty shorty shorty!!!
It’ll turn up sooner or later.
But I’m feeling like this thread needs a theme song. I nominate “Crazy Bitch” by Buckcherry