• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Want to find my old Surgeon shorty

Hell man, I still haven't learned my lesson and I've been through about 3-4 for of them and two engagements so obviously I'm part of the problem and have a huge sign on my forehead haha but hell they are more fun and the old me would rather deal with crazy than be bored.

The last one really got to me though and I feel for you for sure so I started flipping houses and picked up a few hobbies like this and a few other things so I can't afford that type of woman anymore haha. Damn, that makes me feel like I'm getting old or maybe just not so dumb.

Good luck finding your rifle. I've got a few I sold in similar situations I'd love to have back.
I need to find better hobbies I’m assuming

Great thread.. Glad to hear you tracked down your plinker.. Here's another probably fitting song for the situation...

Reactions: Semperriddle
Was that an 18inch barrel? Rifle looks sweet as hell. Can definitely understand why u want her back.

I'de take the picture down. Half the guys who saw that post are racking their brains to try to figure who she is so they can show her the pic and win a blowjob in exchange for providing evidence for the lawsuit.

Reactions: Semperriddle
I'de take the picture down. Half the guys who saw that post are racking their brains to try to figure who she is so they can show her the pic and win a blowjob in exchange for providing evidence for the lawsuit.

Damn man now you got me worried

Im hoping it gets back to the original owner. Any idea of usage and round count since the OP had it?

I really hope this works out. I sold a tuned up norinco 1911 to a real estate salesman in Park rapids when I was in college an old friend did the trigger work on it for me. I hunted the guy down about 10 years after I sold it. He had it still but told me to pack sand when I asked if he would take double what I sold it for and a new Kimber to boot.

I really hope this works out. I sold a tuned up norinco 1911 to a real estate salesman in Park rapids when I was in college an old friend did the trigger work on it for me. I hunted the guy down about 10 years after I sold it. He had it still but told me to pack sand when I asked if he would take double what I sold it for and a new Kimber to boot.

That sucks.

If anyone who I ever bought something off of on here wants to offer me double the purchase price and a new kimber consider it a done deal.

That’s terrible man

80 rounds! So he basically put some copper on the rifiling and stored it. Good news for you if he has his eye on something new. Cause let’s face we all have our eyes on something new regardless of what we have at home.

PM me her pics and contact info, I'll see if I can recoup some of your losses.

Reactions: deersniper