• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Wanted: .30 carbine AR upper

Are you refering to the 30 OSSM? AR 15 platform
Not sure I heard there used to be a 30 carbine ar and I must have one for when they open up my shithole state to straight wall cartridges. .350 is too big for my silencers

Not sure I heard there used to be a 30 carbine ar and I must have one for when they open up my shithole state to straight wall cartridges. .350 is too big for my silencers
Yeah,i was going to also mention the 350 legend.
Look up the Wilson combat 300 HAM'R .. The 300 HAM'R cartridge has 18% more retained velocity, 40% more energy and a 56% flatter trajectory than the 300 BLACKOUT at 200 yards!
Also the 30 major.6.5 Grendel necked up.AKA .30 ARX

Last edited:
Reactions: deersniper
Might want to double check your local hunting regs for this. I'm in MD and they have also just approved straight wall cartridges for shotgun counties this year.
Per Maryland regs if shot from a rifle it has to produce 1200#'s energy or if from a pistol 700#'s
You'd have to step on a 8"+ 30 Carbine AR pistol hard to make 700#'s, & 30 Carbine rifle would be no bueno.

I'm building a 350L AR pistol for this.

Buffalo Bore 110JHP 30 Carbine Hot from 18" M1 Carbine

1595961825356.png

• Sad
Reactions: deersniper