• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Wanted: M24 sws Deployment Kit

barnman

Private
Minuteman
Mar 24, 2008
Looking for a complete deployment kit for the M24. Also looking for any piece or parts. Send info over. Brian

Looking for a complete deployment kit for the M24. Also looking for any piece or parts. Send info over. Brian
A guy selling some cases on eBay And Ok Weber has some sight bases still. How complete of a kit are you looking to build?

I saw the cases on eBay and wanted something a little cheaper. I have a gun, sighs and a sling. So I need a lot to make it complete. Who is OK weber. I would like some original sight bases. Thanks for your help. Brian

I saw the cases on eBay and wanted something a little cheaper. I have a gun, sighs and a sling. So I need a lot to make it complete. Who is OK weber. I would like some original sight bases. Thanks for your help. Brian
i got one of the ebay cases to replace one i sold with my last rifle. The ebay boxes are brand new. I have never seen boxes as good as them. They have tags, foam is perfect, not dried out or shrunken. The seller will accept a lower offer of $600. He also has optics cases and ammo wallets.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll shoot him an email. Brian