• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Wanted - Protective Plate or “Shoe” for Manners Buttstock.

Chopping Broccoli

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 11, 2021
Just got my new Manners TCS. LOVE it. I am a bit concerned about the bag rider portion of the buttstock getting scratched and gouged all to hell from grounding the rifle in the gravel or rough concrete. I put a couple layers of T Rex tape over it but had the idea that someone might have designed a sacrificial plate or even wrap around shoe that could be 3d printed. Any ideas or leads to such a print file?

Attachments

• 5D59BD41-A4F4-47B5-A319-F7A6ACA92180.jpeg
    5D59BD41-A4F4-47B5-A319-F7A6ACA92180.jpeg
    459.5 KB · Views: 67
Why not put a couple of your spare tampons under it..? 🙄😜

It's a rifle chassis, if you're using it it's going to pick up some scratches... if it gets really bad, you can probably send it back to Manners and bet they'll refurbish it for you.

Reactions: DIBBS
Why not put a couple of your spare tampons under it..? 🙄😜

It's a rifle chassis, if you're using it it's going to pick up some scratches... if it gets really bad, you can probably send it back to Manners and bet they'll refurbish it for you.

Why not offer something constructive or STFU? I’ll take care of my stuff how I see fit and you can do whatever you want with yours. I have several chassis and they have paint beat off them. This is not a chassis. It’s a composite stock and a pointed impact can damage more than the finish.

Last edited:
Something like this. Instead of carbon and adjustable, printed and double sided tape.

Attachments

• 6A7E31A6-CEAA-412E-BC27-CD9653C54FE7.jpeg
    6A7E31A6-CEAA-412E-BC27-CD9653C54FE7.jpeg
    118 KB · Views: 53
Why not offer something constructive or STFU? I’ll take care of my stuff how I see fit and you can do whatever you want with yours. I have several chassis and they have paint beat off them. This is not a chassis. It’s a composite stock and a pointed impact can damage more than the finish.

Man, for the Hide, I went unbelievably easy on you.

Stop being a wimp, if you want to keep it nice and shiny, stop being poor and buy another one. Manners should make you give it back.

Just get some skateboard tape and cover it up. Cheap and easy.

Reactions: CK1.0

Stop being a wimp, if you want to keep it nice and shiny, stop being poor and buy another one. Manners should make you give it back.
Tough talk, easy for cowards on the web .

It really sucks how this sub-forum has turned into the same shit hole as the bear pit . I guess pissing matches pay well ?

Ah, I'm guessing you just don't get that he has zero fucks to give about what YOU think about HIS stock....ye a wee dense bastard, are ye?