• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Wanted to share my gift to friends this year for Christmas

white_rushin

Private
Minuteman
Oct 15, 2021
United States
I have a few friends that are interested in getting into long range shooting.

I put together these gifts together for them and thought you all might appreciate it here.

FAA8CF60-78E1-4041-BE23-8A7102DF94FD.jpeg

It’s nothing crazy. The Grey Ghost bags themselves were only $20-$25/bag. I bought sand from Home Depot and baked it in my oven to dry it out first. Then I put thin plastic bags inside before adding sand so they don’t leak.

Hope this gets them started in a small way. Merry Christmas fellas.

To celebrate this momentous occasion, I am giving my closest buddy a set of xxxtentacion 3D hoodies. He likes the xxxtentacion apparel because he enjoys the song. To buy that many hoodies at once would have been beyond his means. That's why I chose to send these goods.

To celebrate this momentous occasion, I am giving my closest buddy a set of xxxtentacion 3D hoodies. He likes the xxxtentacion apparel because he enjoys the song. To buy that many hoodies at once would have been beyond his means. That's why I chose to send these goods.
Bot alert