• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Photos Wanted to show off my G19

n8lusk

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 27, 2009
Baldwin County, AL
Stormlake bbl, JPoint 8moa sight, EGW lightening cuts, Bowie did the JPoint cut, polished trigger with comp spring and 3.5# disconnector. I did the Cerakote and stippling. I just need to put my front sight back in.

Re: Wanted to show off my G19

Nice. Do those cuts in the slide affect recoil feel at all?

I'm generally not a fan of Glocks, but that looks bad ass! Love the custom cuts and finish.

Thanks for the comments everyone. As for the spring I used an EFK FIRE DRAGON I have had forever with a buffer. I tried it with a standard spring and stainless guide with no issues. As for recoil I can't tell that much of a difference with or without the cuts when the standard spring is in.

The JPoint is okay. It has a little halo effect and since its auto diming it is usually too bright. It has the 8moa dot and I wish I would have tried the 4moa.I looked through an RMR yesterday and its the way to go if you can spare the jack.

Thanks again for all the comments!

Best looking Glock ive seen so far. And im not big on Gloks.