• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Wanting a Varmint rifle

Re: Wanting a Varmint rifle

the 25.06 is my go to varmit gun in the wind,rain or snow. sorry no snow south georgia.you get the idea

Check out this. I love mine. Savage .223 with the acu trigger. You can get them in a kit with a scope as part of the deal. And as far as I've seen probably the most accurate shooter friendly out of the box rifle I've ever owned. I like the .223 because ammo is fairly easy to still get, but if I wanted one that was going to be dime size group shooting and star wars explosive punch look at the 217 lots of fun

.204 is a great p-dog gun and fur gun. Ballisticly equivlant to the 22-250. I have .223, 22-250, .204, sevaral 6mm (6vais,6br,6dasher). .204 is a blast in the dog town but stays at home for the yote hunting. hard to be the br case -- 20br,22br,6br,6brx, and 6dasher --- these offer great barrel life and you can get velocities the same as the .204,swift,and .243.