• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

wanting to just be left alone

myronman3

deez nuts
Minuteman
Mar 24, 2017
Ft. Benning School for Wayward Boys
all i ask is leave me alone and let me live in peace.

evidently, that is asking too much. i can't even come here anymore without having my nose rubbed in various agencies playing their games right here before our eyes.....trying to find some half wit they can egg into "plotting" so they can make a bust.

each day it is becoming more and more sketchy- and i ask myself why i even bother anymore. there are a few long known personalities here, and AI and Glowies are really starting to outnumber everything. it is a sad state of affairs (pun intended). it's like having 10 mother-in-laws that follow you around constantly.

i've been spending less and less time here, and i notice people that have been here a long time are just not seen often if at all.

i guess that means more time in the garden tending to my tomato plants.

IMG-20210620-WA0028.jpg
0lXaXvUIxwJY.jpeg

I actually believe a lot of who we call out for being glowies aren't one, but that doesn't mean it isn't a blast fucking with idiots. There's the chatbots and trolls, like the recent "ATF Rules" thread with an OP from Mexico, that is obviously someone using a form of AI, maybe a so-called "journalist" or someone else just stirring shit to get a response in their favor. Other's are pathological liars like Mr. Dumpsterfind, lonely cocksuckers looking for dipshits like them on a new forum but really need to stick to their more localized dumbass forums that are light on both self moderation and intelligence.

Do I think there's actual feds probing around here? Absolutely. But, I do not believe it's anywhere near what we call out. The feds know, as do us here, that the real ones they need to worry about are never posting on a forum, don't even have an account, and rarely even lurk except maybe for tidbits of technical information. They're not discussing politics because there's no discussion needed for their mindsets, nor are they trying to actually influence any unknown entities online. They don't have cell phones, they don't have email, they don't use credit cards. That may not be the "mass shooters" in many cases, but those types are on 4chan, tictack, instacrack and facefuck being the attention whores they are.

But, I'm with you a lot on avoiding a lot of the conversation around here. Most of the time, it's just not worth it and I have better shit to do with my life than argue Ukraine/Russia, law enforcement, and politics in general within an echo chamber that will literally NEVER make a millimeter of difference in either direction, EVER, but they foolishly argue it like they're the President himself and it will. I still enjoy the general conversations we have, people looking for advice on real life shit or just general knowledge on something, and you'll notice that's what I stick to myself because those types of conversations often times actually do help and make a difference in someone's life.

Life is better when you only let in what matters to you, and ignore what doesn't.

I think that bots are something that can be played with. When the next one comes along with hello fellow gun enthusiast or something like that, shower and inundate, even deluge with links to and talks about marital aids.

Or cooking recipes.

Sure, the feds are here. And, they do not just stick to the bear pit. The lurk in the reloading and ELR threads, as well.

One of the best movies about this was, I think, "Enemy of the State" with Gene Hackman and Will Smith. He speaks of the surveillance by the shadow agencies.

It has only increased since then.

Smart guy Ed Snowden (tested high and went direct to special forces before being discharged on medical) was a whiz at IT and creating algorithms. At first, it was meant to compile information to make a more concise and timely report on a subject. Inadvertantly, he helped create the network that would become what we have now. And it was being used against the american people. And that is why he came forward. He was not trying to endanger lives, trying to save lives. Actually, the movie about him by Joseph Gordon- Levitt is really good, too.

Now, his name may trigger a bot somewhere. So, I can help with that by saying that Snowden looks lovely in a pink dress and that is what we really care about.

Plain and simple - we live in a surveillance state.
Unless you are unplugged, off-grid and have no internet or phone - you are part of the system that is "watched."

While it pisses me off that a chunk of my paycheck goes to pay for this same surveillance, I also know there's nothing I can do about it and still live a "normal" life. Since I can't change it - I'm just going with the flow. I'll mess with the bots and the occasional lonesome "I just want people to like me" idiots who just want attention however they can get it - good or bad. But other than that, I'm not getting my panties twisted up too hard. That's life in the big city.

If I REALLY wanted to be left alone - I could make it happen. But I enjoy the entertainment value that the internet and forums like this provide me in my humdrum life. As far as I can tell, it's not hurting me - and I'm not hurting anybody else.

evidently, that is asking too much. i can't even come here anymore without having my nose rubbed in various agencies playing their games right here before our eyes.....trying to find some half wit they can egg into "plotting" so they can make a bust.

each day it is becoming more and more sketchy- and i ask myself why i even bother anymore. there are a few long known personalities here, and AI and Glowies are really starting to outnumber everything. it is a sad state of affairs (pun intended). it's like having 10 mother-in-laws that follow you around constantly.

i've been spending less and less time here, and i notice people that have been here a long time are just not seen often if at all.

I feel ya man. Even the technical forums get bogged down with assholes just spouting their preferred brand or method and shouting down anyone who has a different point of view.

And the pit is where reason and sanity come to die. I've been within 2 inches of "fuck it" several times in the last few months. You can't breathe in here without 57 asshats shitting on you because you don't support the crazy ass bullshit of the day. Add on top of that the trolls and bots and 'our home' is becoming a shitshow.

My suggestion is to go find some local shooting activities. I always feel better, even after a SHITTY day at the range. Get in a league of handgun, rimfire, shotgun, anything--something so you can connect with some like minded individuals in real life. It'll help. Yesterday the local "old hand" tapped me on the shoulder and said "Good to see ya big fella". I feels good to belong.

Keep the faith, you are not alone. And spending time outdoors tending tomatoes isn't necessarily bad... I used to laugh at old men playing in the gardens--never gonna be me.

Now if you excuse me, I have to go water the lawn--summer has been very dry and that oak sapling has had a rough go....

....you are assuming the Feds have a desire to stop actual criminals...

Why would they do that?

Hell, we have more than enough reason to believe they are actively encouraging it at this point.

Then they go online, find a few people who bitched about the govt, find some trumped up charge to throw at them, and then parade them around to the media to make it look like they are actually doing something to stop "right wing extremists"...all while furthering the political goals of their masters.
I don’t disagree with you in the least. Some folks make themselves very low hanging fruit for someone else to get a press release and promotion out of.

I heard the Capital Police are after him as well. ;)

(If they're watching me, I know they're really bored by now.)

Last edited:
....you are assuming the Feds have a desire to stop actual criminals...

Why would they do that?

Hell, we have more than enough reason to believe they are actively encouraging it at this point.

Then they go online, find a few people who bitched about the govt, find some trumped up charge to throw at them, and then parade them around to the media to make it look like they are actually doing something to stop "right wing extremists"...all while furthering the political goals of their masters.
There is another much more insidious alterntaive in that scenario. The alphabeti are finding those people and turning them into assets and priming them to take action.

I was trying to find this song today and, for some reason, I just couldn't get it to come up when searching the lyrics. Anyway, I don't know if it applies here or not.

The reality is the world that most of us have known and for the most part at least enjoyed has one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peal. Within 10 years maybe 15 the things I enjoy in life will be pretty much gone or illegal. At some point relatively soon the country will finish its full tilt to the left’s insanity, or it will get burned down to start new, depending on how the remaining 30% of people with any sense react.

No society can function like this with 30% of the citizens embracing insane ideas no matter how badly they fail, 30% trying to implement policies that actually work but they are then harassed into bankruptcy, sued into oblivion, or charged with crimes that hinge on “novel” legal theories which is just a code word for “They really didn’t violate the law but we don’t like them so we will make up a definition that results in a conviction because most people on juries are just too stupid to get out of jury duty”. The remaining 40% in the middle are just sheep that identify as “independents”, Latin for “we really don’t take a stand on anything and just want Amazon to deliver and dish network to stay on”. If the left gets 2 Supreme Court nominations with the presidency and senate this country will change literally overnight and won’t be recognizable the next day.

All that being said I just enjoy all the things I love for as long as I can, maybe at some point there will be enough people to tilt at windmills to make a difference, and that’s not the worst way to go.

Last edited:
Posting on social media "I just want left alone!" Lol.

I used to drive thru McDonalds and yell....I just want healthy food.

Ok.......

I get it, everything is fucked. I agree, but only YOU can prevent forrest fires! Ive unplugged from TV, major sports anything against my beliefs and morals. I encourage all to follow. Hard to fix something when a large swath of people keep supporting it. It would only take a few months to fix a lot of things....but people keep spending money.

Who cares who they send douchebags here. Be an upstanding citizen, and poke fun at them! Fuck em!

Last edited:
I feel ya man. Even the technical forums get bogged down with assholes just spouting their preferred brand or method and shouting down anyone who has a different point of view.

And the pit is where reason and sanity come to die. I've been within 2 inches of "fuck it" several times in the last few months. You can't breathe in here without 57 asshats shitting on you because you don't support the crazy ass bullshit of the day. Add on top of that the trolls and bots and 'our home' is becoming a shitshow.

My suggestion is to go find some local shooting activities. I always feel better, even after a SHITTY day at the range. Get in a league of handgun, rimfire, shotgun, anything--something so you can connect with some like minded individuals in real life. It'll help. Yesterday the local "old hand" tapped me on the shoulder and said "Good to see ya big fella". I feels good to belong.

Keep the faith, you are not alone. And spending time outdoors tending tomatoes isn't necessarily bad... I used to laugh at old men playing in the gardens--never gonna be me.

Now if you excuse me, I have to go water the lawn--summer has been very dry and that oak sapling has had a rough go....
How can I facilitate this depature threat? I know the mom stuff set you off, or was that the other leftest dude im thinking about...Ronws

Anyway, Yo mama's so fat, when she fell I didn't laugh, but the sidewalk cracked up!

Yo mama’s so dumb, she trips over the wireless internet.

• Haha
Reactions: wade2big and JR_77
I was in a grocery store the other day and saw that a jar of mayonnaise had fallen off the shelf and broke and it was splattered everywhere.

This lady came around the corner walking fast and before I could finish warning her, she slipped and landed on her keister.

I was going to help her up but I stopped myself because I remembered what my mother taught me.

"Stay away from fallen women."

I think that bots are something that can be played with. When the next one comes along with hello fellow gun enthusiast or something like that, shower and inundate, even deluge with links to and talks about marital aids.

Or cooking recipes.

Sure, the feds are here. And, they do not just stick to the bear pit. The lurk in the reloading and ELR threads, as well.

One of the best movies about this was, I think, "Enemy of the State" with Gene Hackman and Will Smith. He speaks of the surveillance by the shadow agencies.

It has only increased since then.

Smart guy Ed Snowden (tested high and went direct to special forces before being discharged on medical) was a whiz at IT and creating algorithms. At first, it was meant to compile information to make a more concise and timely report on a subject. Inadvertantly, he helped create the network that would become what we have now. And it was being used against the american people. And that is why he came forward. He was not trying to endanger lives, trying to save lives. Actually, the movie about him by Joseph Gordon- Levitt is really good, too.

Now, his name may trigger a bot somewhere. So, I can help with that by saying that Snowden looks lovely in a pink dress and that is what we really care about.
Reference Snowdon. That prat actually released raw data, that in the real world threatened real people.

While im not pro Gov oversight I'm 100% against breach of trust, position and access. That prat Snowdon hit hard way outside of the US Border and probably aided the very people you all think are a threat to the CONUS population.

• Haha
Reactions: BurtG
Reference Snowdon. That prat actually released raw data, that in the real world threatened real people.

While im not pro Gov oversight I'm 100% against breach of trust, position and access. That prat Snowdon hit hard way outside of the US Border and probably aided the very people you all think are a threat to the CONUS population.

At you just gave us an example of why this country is on the fast track to hell.

Someone told you all the evil the government did, at great cost to themselves I might add.

You don't seem to care about the evil the government is doing but you are all pissed off that someone exposed the government...

Perhaps you never considered that the evil our government does outside the US borders comes back to haunt the citizens of this country...

Go lick the boots of the government and worship at the feet of the servants of Satan all you like, but don't come whining when you don't like the way the boot crushes your neck. You asked for it, you begged for it, you demanded it, you attacked anyone that tried to point out the boot was wrong.

At you just gave us an example of why this country is on the fast track to hell.

Someone told you all the evil the government did, at great cost to themselves I might add.

You don't seem to care about the evil the government is doing but you are all pissed off that someone exposed the government...

Perhaps you never considered that the evil our government does outside the US borders comes back to haunt the citizens of this country...

Go lick the boots of the government and worship at the feet of the servants of Satan all you like, but don't come whining when you don't like the way the boot crushes your neck. You asked for it, you begged for it, you demanded it, you attacked anyone that tried to point out the boot was wrong.
I'm not a US citizen..........

How can I facilitate this depature threat? I know the mom stuff set you off, or was that the other leftest dude im thinking about...Ronws

Anyway, Yo mama's so fat, when she fell I didn't laugh, but the sidewalk cracked up!

Yo mama’s so dumb, she trips over the wireless internet.

We got a guy above struggling and you take the oppurtunity to take a pot shot at me.

I fucking crap bigger than you. (and what a miserable piece of shit you are to have to do it in his thread).

Reactions: Ronws

?????

Hey @W54/XM-388

care to follow up.on your comments

I'm not a US citizen..........

Go on tell me.how as a foreign national- effected by Snowdon, I support YOUR Government????

Have you been drinking, or are you just illiterate?

Go brush your horse teeth.
Sorry, I speak English not American.

What did you not understand or consider to be deemed illiterate??

Oh, but to clarify effected is accurate, as is affected in the context above, I didn't want to overly push the point I was making, but now i'm more than happy to trade grammar points based on International employment of English, not the colloquial American variant.

There is another much more insidious alterntaive in that scenario. The alphabeti are finding those people and turning them into assets and priming them to take action.

Don't forget the Uvalde school shooting here in TX. I am sure that there are many, many more that have occurred.
The entire “war on(of) terror” has been a joint effort by the alphabeti. And at least the feeb’s part in it is explained in the book Terror Factory

Oh, but to clarify effected is accurate, as is affected in the context above, I didn't want to overly push the point I was making, but now i'm more than happy to trade grammar points based on International employment of English, not the colloquial American variant.
it's very rare, but sometimes....just occasionally....after hearing foreigners spout their opinion, I do want the US to bomb them.

this is one of those times.

Exactly. You're full of run-on sentences and bad American grammar on an American website.
You stand out like a sore thumb. Or, in your case, bad teeth.

it's very rare, but sometimes....just occasionally....after hearing foreigners spout their opinion, I do want the US to bomb them.

this is one of those times.

But, but, he's from OKLAHOMA. Didn't you look at his profile?

What's so comical is how "furnurs" are so concerned with US politics, yet, we couldn't give a rat's ass about their tiny shithole of an island.

I'm 2411 miles from home and I'm still in my own country...

Ain't America grand?

tried for years to fight it , wanting piece n quiet right up to when I finally achieved a mellow harmony of my dreams . I built my self a 12 x 10 shed out back to reload from added a nice pc screen and a second work area while I got myself a great padded chair to relax on the other was a kitchen chair usable but little else . I also added a couple of speakers . with two rules one if you enter the shed you have to work on resizing brass , the second no changing the music . everyone refereed it to hell old blue grass , and 40's - 1960' Motown . I watch old westerns and war movies and listen to music I like my happy place . and after a few months of using the family who dared go out there as a slave work force I can now go to my retreat for hours at a time and never see another person hopefully soon enough I will have heat and ac out there with running water. it worked for me and it can work for you too .slave labor the only. civilized way to get work done . without having to do it yourself .

But, but, he's from OKLAHOMA. Didn't you look at his profile?

What's so comical is how "furnurs" are so concerned with US politics, yet, we couldn't give a rat's ass about their tiny shithole of an island.

I'm 2411 miles from home and I'm still in my own country...

Ain't America grand?
The reason so many foreigners are concerned with US politics is because the US is currently the #1 exporter of horrible ideas, and what happens to you guys seems to flow into the rest of English speaking world.
The shit ideas are so catchy that even the Czech Republic and Hungary were having BLM protests for a while in 2020.

American politics is bat shit crazy and I rather not give a shit about it ( I don‘t even want to care about local politics) but it’s like a looking into the future, seeing what new shit idea is headed my way.

I‘m almost certain that European countries are going to work their way out of this leftist nonsense well before the US, Canada, UK, Australia and NZ do. Even “socialist/woke/liberal” countries like Sweden, Finland and Holland are starting to reject the gender shit, while the English speaking world is doubling down on it.

"If we don't fight them there. We'll have to fight them here". "Weapons of mass destruction". "Trump colluded with the Russians". "The Hunter laptop is disinformation". I can go on and on if you need me to.

"Breach of trust, position and access" This quote from your post is the best description of the government I've seen.

I think there’s probably more trolls than most think, AI and traditional. There has been an explosion of posts / posters the last couple months and years. Tremendous amount of guys that don’t shoot or even seem to think they should to hang out here. The amount of clearly fictional posts here, intentionally divisive topics, and incongruous ideology that gets blasted around the bear pit is wild. It and the accounts constantly posting it have a fraudulent ring, as ideas and people.

We are being attacked to be sure. The wicked are tired of respecting people, fearing people, fearing God, and being restrained by law. God is not mocked, though, He will repay them according to their deeds. His judgement is not idle.

I will say two things about this. Everything I type, or every photo I put up in the back of my brain is "they" are going to see it, are you ok with that.

The second is, it is nice to know you are not alone in your thinking.

And no I am not a fed boi or AI, they could spell and use better (googles how to spell) punctuation, then I do.

How can I facilitate this depature threat? I
I googled and could find no definition of depature, and certainly not depature threat. What does that mean?

Or is it more appropriate to ask if English is your first language.

No shame if it is not. I had a friend who was from Manchester, England. They are so close to Scotland that I first thought he was scottish. And that is nearly a second language. And Geordie is more out there.

Aren't you the guy that stalked some guy outside of a shopping center, recorded the entire thing, then harrasessed the person when they finally came out, then posted it on Youtube and here trying to " expose" what said person did.

You also called the cops on him.

So your pleas to be left alone... yeah.... LOLOLOLOL come the fuck on with that shit.

What am I supposed to do

If I want to talk about peace and understanding

But you only understand the language of the sword

What if I want to make you understand that the path you chose leads to downfall

What if I want to tell you to leave me and my beloved ones in peace

I let the blade do the talking...

So my tongue shall become iron

And my words the mighty roar of war

Revealing my divine anger's arrow shall strike

All action for the good of all