• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WAR DAMN EAGLE !!!

Great fn game! I had no dog in the fight but wow, what an instant classic.

PS: Bama kicker isnt getting any tonight.

Great fn game! I had no dog in the fight but wow, what an instant classic.

PS: Bama kicker isnt getting any tonight.

Yes he is. Team gonna run a train on his ass. Gonna be, "Yo, Bulovas, know what time it is?!"

Private jets coming in all morning over my place. Should be starting to here them again shortly.

Knew Auburn was gonna win when the Auburn RB lowered his head and blasted the Bama defender's helmet off on his way to the end zone. They were just hungrier.
Similarly Malzahn could have let it go and gone to half time, but fighting for that last second made all the difference.

RTR
I'm a Bama fan through and through but I have to say that team played with the least focus and discipline I have seen from a Tide team for as far back as I can remember.
My question is if AU is so damn good then how the hell could they only win by three points? Bama had, what was it, 14 penalties!!!!!
Jones threw two interceptions for touchdowns.
Auburn still couldn't put Bama away. They had to commit suicide by yellow flag!!!
I've made fun of Gus but so has the WDE crowd. I wouldn't be surprised if they fired him anyway. He has most definitely wasted some fantastic talent in the name of football the last few seasons.

RTR
I'm a Bama fan through and through but I have to say that team played with the least focus and discipline I have seen from a Tide team for as far back as I can remember.
My question is if AU is so damn good then how the hell could they only win by three points? Bama had, what was it, 14 penalties!!!!!
Jones threw two interceptions for touchdowns.
Auburn still couldn't put Bama away. They had to commit suicide by yellow flag!!!
I've made fun of Gus but so has the WDE crowd. I wouldn't be surprised if they fired him anyway. He has most definitely wasted some fantastic talent in the name of football the last few seasons.

I, for one, can live with the disappointment of a losing season so long as we leave everything on the field against Alabama, win, lose, or draw. It isn't that we think that we're better than you; the issue is that you think that there isn't enough room in the state for two teams, let alone room for anyone else in the SEC. You're so convinced of the invincibility of your program and the superiority of your institution that you treat us with disdain. Well, you didn't win, and we took a bite out the elephant's ass as we rode it up and down the field. And had we not won, we would have walked away with heads held high because we did, indeed, empty the tank once more on your smug asses.

Tide, rolled.

I, for one, can live with the disappointment of a losing season so long as we leave everything on the field against Alabama, win, lose, or draw. It isn't that we think that we're better than you; the issue is that you think that there isn't enough room in the state for two teams, let alone room for anyone else in the SEC. You're so convinced of the invincibility of your program and the superiority of your institution that you treat us with disdain. Well, you didn't win, and we took a bite out the elephant's ass as we rode it up and down the field. And had we not won, we would have walked away with heads held high because we did, indeed, empty the tank once more on your smug asses.

Tide, rolled.
Calm Down Thunder Chicken.

I don’t know that I’ve ever seen a Humble Auburn Win.

P.S.,
EF485330-59B8-4E3E-8E24-30BAB835C622.png

Last edited:
Roll Tide.

Auburn wanted it more and Alabama committed too many errors.

14 points off of Mac Wilson interceptions, who has had what? 2-3 weeks of snaps with the first string all season.

3 free points by the SEC refs

Auburn played their heart out and had one drive that was about perfect with 3 picture perfect completions, that would have normally been incompletions.

Reactions: hseII

Tide, rolled.
So wrong on so many levels. What you spout is nothing more than an overwhelming amount of jealousy due to the amount of success UA has had on the field. How many National Championships? How many SEC Championships? AU has been a cut above in baseball and basketball for many years now. But AU fans don't even care about that. It is all about one thing with them and that is hating on UA.
I attended JSU. It was way back when. I still follow their football program and, truth be known, JSU takes more players from this state's pool than either AU or UA. So does UAB and likely Troy, who Ain't been exactly a football doormat. There was a time when I wanted AU to win every game, except for The Iron Bowl of course, but that has changed. I have people like you and @beenjammin for that. How did you do it? By having the attitude you display in your petty little post.
RTR MF!!!!!!!!!

Meh, I am not worried about it @shoot4fun , what @Veer_G and @beenjammin dont understand is that UA doesn’t have any more room for a Trophy and the new trophy display won’t be ready until next fall
We really all should be pulling for LSU or UGA to take the big prize this year. Keep the Championship in the SEC!!!

War Eagle gonna eat your pretentious little mutt.

Bama fan here! Not an auburn hater either. The reality of the situation is I think Saban’s best days are behind him. This team has been on a slow steady fall for the last 2 years. Teams with high number of penalties are not coached well.any team that don’t have a strong kicking game will not win against good teams. Saban will have to make a lot of changes if he wins another natty. I think that has to start with him!

..........It isn't that we think that we're better than you; the issue is that you think that there isn't enough room in the state for two teams, let alone room for anyone else in the SEC. You're so convinced of the invincibility of your program and the superiority of your institution that you treat us with disdain. Well, you didn't win, and we took a bite out the elephant's ass as we rode it up and down the field. And had we not won, we would have walked away with heads held high because we did, indeed, empty the tank once more on your smug asses.

Tide, rolled.

This post reminds me of something I once heard a great Auburn philosopher by the name of Charles Barkley once say, “The problem with Alabama is that they have a superiority complex. The problem with Auburn is that we have an inferiority complex. The two will never get along.”

The verbiage in your post is a bit......dramatic.....even though it fulfills the Barkley doctrine so completely.

”We” don’t think ”we“ are better than “you”. (your Pronouns, not mine)
The only success “we’ve” had is bit of a good history in football; most of it isolated to 3 or 4 decades out of history. Historically that only makes “us” better than ”you” (historically speaking) at football. I’m sure Auburn is far better than Alabama at other things, so take solace. I like to look at it as an an over-arching desire to win, not a superiority complex as Sir Charles so colorfully diagnosed. Alabama fans have become so accustomed to winning, and to some extent dominating, that seeing such sloppy play by the team is aggravating. Let’s face it, what Saban has done at Alabama is a fluke. 156-23 in 13 seasons is bonkers, especially being in the SEC. Heck, 6 of those losses came in his first season at Alabama. He is talented And driven.....no doubt....but his success propagated further success for Alabama. When he is gone, I’m sure Alabama will slide back into 7 or 8 win seasons. It is cyclical.....just happens to be that the cycle has been extraordinarily long this time. I’m trying to be realistic, not a Bammer.

Auburn was certainly the better team today. You guys have a lot to be proud of. Y’alls defense is very good. Your offense is only going to get better as Nix matures. Enjoy the win. “We“ will see ”you” again next year.

Roll Tide

LOL - love all the bama sour grapes. Bless your hearts.

Unfortunately, domestic violence rates will be higher tonight in Alabama.

Roll Tide.

Auburn wanted it more and Alabama committed too many errors.

14 points off of Mac Wilson interceptions, who has had what? 2-3 weeks of snaps with the first string all season.

3 free points by the SEC refs

Auburn played their heart out and had one drive that was about perfect with 3 picture perfect completions, that would have normally been incompletions.
I don't think many people complaining understand the rule on the clock at the end of a period. Was actually kind of surprised Saban didn't know the rule if I knew it....think he was just caught up in the emotion I'm sure he knows it.

At the end of a period if there are 3 or more seconds left there is time to spike the ball and possibly run a play. If there are 2 seconds or less there is 1 play possible at most, not 2. The clock stopped b/c of a 1st down and the video review was to see if there was time left on the clock. The reviewable human factor was to check if the clock operator reacted properly to the refs whistle. Gus had the kicking team ready to snap on the whistle to roll the clock, kick good end of half. I think this rule and the 3 yard limit for offensive linemen to block downfield on a pass play are the least understood and most frequently 'bad call ref!' fodder. Especially 3 yards b/c college fans mix it with NFL rules.

If that IB was played again in a time machine Bama wins 9/10 AU isn't that good this year, but somehow we pulled it off. Great D offset by marginal O most of the year.....whew I'm tired that game ate me up!

Last edited:

Well I appreciate how hot tempers can get in a game like that, but the 'unfair' discussion is just unbecoming for Nick he's likely the greatest there has ever been...it's a loss and a bad day.....Bama will reload with 5 stars next year and make another run at the playoff no question.

Nick used up all his timeouts, the special teams staff didn't see the punter lined up at WR in time and when they saw Bo behind center they realized they screwed up....no TOs left with 12 on the field. Game over. When Nick appeals to the 'substitution' argument it once again is disingenuous b/c he definitely knows the rule. BOTH teams indeed subbed. Waddle came in as a response to the punter coming in so the substitution rule is satisfied. Bama coaches didn't catch where the punter was lined up until they saw Bo behind center. So now am I to assume per Nick's unfair comments that he believes his team is due another substitution b/c Bama players were both out of position and scheme additive to being out of timeouts? If not then what was the unfair situation?

On a different note I hope Pat Sullivan was in a state where he could understand we won the Iron Bowl before he passed Sunday morning.....what a classy man War Eagle Pat!

Last edited:
Im here!!! Yes sir it was a great weekend to live in Auburn. I was there to see it live and know one thing... With Tua they would have beaten us silly. Bama's back up is also very very good and their WR are unreal in their speed. Seemed like we fought and fought to score, and then they would counter on the very next play. Our place kicker made the difference in this game. a 52 yard FG in one second is hard for anyone. And the BAMA "DOINK" is starting to become a thing for them on that same Upright as 2013.

I knew if we let Bama get the ball back they would have won. If Tua had been there it would have saved that costly 100 yard interception. Unfortunately the football Gods can be cruel.

As for me.... i just love seeing Sabin lose his cool and have a tantrum. They showed it on the jumbo screen and it never gets old watching him dance. I also have close personal friends and family members that pull for Bama. We give each other hell every year, but its all out of love for the rivalry. Its what makes this game great. Love you Jerry!!! WDE!

funny how they say the dynasty is over every time Bama has more than one loss in a season. Imagine any other team replacing 10 or more coaches every year and still trying to win. Im a Bama fan but Auburn played a better game Saturday. We will be back and better. Can win them all. Now to decide who to pull for LSU or Georgia. i like LSU for the Natty. All the Auburn friends and family have been going crazy for the last two days. We just have to eat our crow till next November..ROll Tide!!!

That's who I have to take the cake they just look so impressive Fields has blown my mind how fast he's picked up that offense. OSU-Clemson is what I'm hoping for would be nice if it was champ game, but either way to see them play whew.

Bucks, Clem and LSU looking very strong. Should be some really good game coming up. Im hearing Minnesota for AU and have a feeling money will dictate Bama plays OU just to put Jalen against Bama.

But Yea Ohio has a superstar In their QB and Chase Young.

Bucks, Clem and LSU looking very strong. Should be some really good game coming up. Im hearing Minnesota for AU and have a feeling money will dictate Bama plays OU just to put Jalen against Bama.

But Yea Ohio has a superstar In their QB and Chase Young.
UA/OU is a good possibility. It would be even more so had Tua not been finished for the season. What a matchup that would be.
As far as the outcome Saturday, congratulations to all you WDE fans! I would have never predicted the score would be that high, especially on the UA side of the ball. AU has some great defensive players, but then everyone but Gus seems to know that.

UA/OU is a good possibility. It would be even more so had Tua not been finished for the season. What a matchup that would be.
As far as the outcome Saturday, congratulations to all you WDE fans! I would have never predicted the score would be that high, especially on the UA side of the ball. AU has some great defensive players, but then everyone but Gus seems to know that.
I feel for Tua he seems like such a great young man. I hope he is able to pursue the NFL to his fullest potential, but if not that guy is going to succeed wherever he applies himself. We caught lightning in a bottle and I'll take it. My #1 concern right now as an AU fan is keeping Steele I fear he may jump for a HC position, but if he does good for him he's been great for us while we had him. The only way I'd be up for Gus leaving, perhaps an Arkansas move, would be if Steele was promoted to HC with a check to hire an OC. I don't want to do this coaching search 'ready...fire...aim'. approach hoping to get what comes around like FSU and Ole Miss are doing. Steele I'll take though.

Reactions: bgavin
Got a chance to shake his hand in 90 or 91 he was such a gracious nice man bigger than life, but he made me feel like I'd known him forever by his smile and handshake. That was also the 1st and ONLY time I held the tv cables for sideline camera man. Kick off and special teams collisions take on an entirely new level of insane seen up close.....these guys are just friggin nuts at that level I've never had my head on a swivel like that since!

I really am sick of the media saying the Bama Era is over and Sabina time is over. They lost two games but a touchdown or less. I still think they should be #4 in all
Honesty. You can’t tell me they would not beat anyone other then maybe the Top 3. Esp Utah... come on.

Reactions: shoot4fun
I really am sick of the media saying the Bama Era is over and Sabina time is over. They lost two games but a touchdown or less. I still think they should be #4 in all
Honesty. You can’t tell me they would not beat anyone other then maybe the Top 3. Esp Utah... come on.
Well maybe Media just wants it to be over, especially the Saban part. After all, he gives them hell regularly.

Well maybe Media just wants it to be over, especially the Saban part. After all, he gives them hell regularly.
I think that is 100% accurate on the media jabbing back. Nick has dosed out plenty at press conferences every year he isn't immune from getting some back in kind....might simply be done to attempt to aggravate him. None of these stories have even a modicum of honesty in them. Bama has a very young team and Moses/Tago injuries were huge. What do these journalists think is going to happen when all these underclassmen become juniors/seniors?

If we can make free throws we can hang with just about anyone, but we could also get knocked out in the 1st round. Stressful games lately!