• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WAR Rifles Geissele Precision PPRC Match 10 Regional Qualifier

stevieb92

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 24, 2012
Pittsburgh, PA
Just sharing a short video from the WAR Rifles Geissele Precision PPRC Match 10 PRS Regional match from Sunday, August 27, 2023. What a super fun PRS match! The squad I was shooting in was full of top notch talent! I learned a lot from those guys! The W.A.R. Rifles range was pretty awesome and I know I’ll be back!

Thanks to Geissele Automatics, LLC for everything they do for the shooting sports and this event! I had the chance to meet Mr. Geissele for a brief moment during the match. What a cool and humble guy!

If you’re on the fence about trying this sport, give it a shot! Pun intended! Lol! Everyone started out as a newbie. It’s definitely more fun than shooting a paper target at 100 yards and challenges you and your skills at every stage in new ways. Always be coachable and willing to learn from the more experienced shooters.