• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Warning From Worlds Top Bunker Contractor

No, I did not Fact Check

Brought this to mind.

12I looked when He opened the sixth seal, and [g]behold, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the [h]moon became like blood. 13And the stars of heaven fell to the earth, as a fig tree drops its late figs when it is shaken by a mighty wind. 14Then the sky https://biblehub.com/nkjv/revelation/6.htm#footnotesreceded as a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved out of its place. 15And the kings of the earth, the great men, [j]the rich men, the commanders, the mighty men, every slave and every free man, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains, 16and said to the mountains and rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! 17For the great day of His wrath has come, and who is able to stand?”

The video had my interest until be started telling about underground bunkers that can house and sustain hundreds of thousands of people and are connected by high speed trains.

Sorry. My mind cannot grasp this even if it is possible.....I can't rationalize this as being credible. I do think the SHTF moment is imminent I just can't conceive that much of what this guy is claiming is true. Might be but my Mind cannot accept it. I do think that folks that can afford it are hedging their bets and building bunkers.

VooDoo

Last edited:
This probably correlates with the company that 'paused production' for 90 days of prepper food stores...
They probably got a 90 day dedicated contract.

prob correlates to: fear mongering improving their bottom line.

It’s literally burying money out of fear. Just leave Earth like a real $$$$ having person.

img_9336-250.jpg

Individual Democratic Concrete Forever Bunkers, For Sale or Long Term Lease Options

• Haha
Reactions: Snuby642
The interviewer ask; did you catch any ducks?

Sounds like a question a manicurist would ask a hunter.

A bunker sounds like a good investment until...

Note to self ....do not put a 2 foot diameter open vent leading directly into my nitroglycerin storage bunker......good info thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
View attachment 7724693
[In Gunny's voice] Do you really think all of the equipment, material (lol shortages), and skilled and unskilled personnel (lmao shortages) to build this would go unnoticed? Do you think a secretive project bigger than the Manhattan project would stay secret in today's digital age?

Par for the course for this dumbass

Rumor mongering seems to be the only thing he's good at.

Reactions: Average guy
t. I do think that folks that can afford it are hedging their bets and building bunkers
Yeah and those scumbags
A) won’t be able to get to the bunker
B) or the bunker will already be habituated and locked by their paid security or the bunkers builders
C) and jealous people are gonna do things like pour gas in the ventilation shafts

Yeah and those scumbags
A) won’t be able to get to the bunker
B) or the bunker will already be habituated and locked by their paid security or the bunkers builders
C) and jealous people are gonna do things like pour gas in the ventilation shafts
You forgot
D) and drop a lit match

If you are not preparing.......youre dumb! I always thought preppers were a little off, but taking steps for whats coming only makes sense to me now.

Its not too late to take precautions.

If you are not preparing.......youre dumb! I always thought preppers were a little off, but taking steps for whats coming only makes sense to me now.

Its not too late to take precautions.
A fixed position is not what you want, you have to be mobile and take from weaker targets of opportunity. Anything else is a losing strategy.

It is always a good idea to have some sort of defensible space at your house, a bunker room, vault room or safe room. People are literally scum, and scum are going to overrun the place if the power goes out for 5 to 7 days, tops. The shit of humanity expects to be fed, housed and entertained as promised by the shit-tard Democrats and when they stop feeding these turds, they will revert to stealing.

No doubt, cops and other government lackeys will arrive at your house to ask for their fair share of your food, clothes, water and to stuff a few junkies into your spare bedroom when things get Biden bad. You can have my stuff if you survive the approach to my house, you will have earned it.