• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WARNING Las Vegas Precision Tactical Rifle Match,

LVshooter

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 10, 2003
Las Vegas NV
March 3rd at Desert sportsman's range 9 ,http://www.dsrpc.net/ 8am start time, bring 60 rounds.
Please RSVP here if your coming.
IF YOU DON'T LET ME KNOW YOUR SHOOTING IN THE MATCH THAN DON'T PLAN ON SHOOTING. WE WON'T HAVE ENOUGH TARGETS

Re: Next Las Vegas Precision Tactical Rifle Match,

Im in.

Let me know what i can do to help. Targets, spotter scope or what ever else. I have about 1500 lbs of cardboard if you need more.

I'm in.

Let me know how I can help the match run along smoothly.

Thats 8 plus the 6 or 7 DOUCH BAGS that never respond. Dont show up if you dont respond.There will not be a target for you to shoot. If you wanna help the least you could do is let me know if you plan on shooting. I'M GETTING TIRED OF SETTING UP A BUNCH MORE TARGETS JUST IN CASE SOME ASSHOLES SHOW UP WITHOUT LETTING ME KNOW. AND IT'S EVEN WORSE TO HAVE TO GO OUT AND PUT UP MORE TARGETS AFTER EVERYTHING IS ALREADY SETUP.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LVshooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thats 8 plus the 6 or 7 DOUCH BAGS that never respond. .... I'M GETTING TIRED OF SETTING UP A BUNCH MORE TARGETS JUST IN CASE SOME ASSHOLES SHOW UP WITHOUT LETTING ME KNOW. AND IT'S EVEN WORSE TO HAVE TO GO OUT AND PUT UP MORE TARGETS AFTER EVERYTHING IS ALREADY SETUP. </div></div>

Rofl!

Dont get mad, charge more... An additional $20 late/no rsvp set up fee wouldn't be out of line

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: D. Miller</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LVshooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thats 8 plus the 6 or 7 DOUCH BAGS that never respond. .... I'M GETTING TIRED OF SETTING UP A BUNCH MORE TARGETS JUST IN CASE SOME ASSHOLES SHOW UP WITHOUT LETTING ME KNOW. AND IT'S EVEN WORSE TO HAVE TO GO OUT AND PUT UP MORE TARGETS AFTER EVERYTHING IS ALREADY SETUP. </div></div>

Rofl!

Dont get mad, charge more... An additional $20 late/no rsvp set up fee wouldn't be out of line</div></div>

That's a great idea. I have been meaning to respond here, but every time I do I cry a little.

I got a cheerleading competition to attend in Disneyland..........don't even go there.

Jimmy is still busting ass on that house in Phoenix, and Aron has to work.

Makes me sad inside.

If you need my spotting scope I'll get it up to you Kurt.

im in!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LVshooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thats 8 plus the 6 or 7 DOUCH BAGS that never respond. Dont show up if you dont respond.There will not be a target for you to shoot. If you wanna help the least you could do is let me know if you plan on shooting. I'M GETTING TIRED OF SETTING UP A BUNCH MORE TARGETS JUST IN CASE SOME ASSHOLES SHOW UP WITHOUT LETTING ME KNOW. AND IT'S EVEN WORSE TO HAVE TO GO OUT AND PUT UP MORE TARGETS AFTER EVERYTHING IS ALREADY SETUP. </div></div>

Ya but I am there early to help set up....and I am not even in my kilt.....

2qkntde.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: D. Miller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Rofl!

Dont get mad, charge more... An additional $20 late/no rsvp set up fee wouldn't be out of line </div></div>

Good idea!

Re: WARNING Las Vegas Precision Tactical Rifle Match,

Not gonna make this one

I have <span style="text-decoration: line-through">19</span> 20 people on the roster so far. You have until Friday to respond in this thread.

Otherwise the next match will be in April.

Will anyone be shooting a .223? The reason I am asking is because we would like to use the mover at 400 meters but at that distance I don't think that the little baby .223 round would work the stop/start plate. Dont be embarrassed to speak up.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fireguyty</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I got a cheerleading competition to attend in Disneyland.......... </div></div>

Can I place my order on this thread?

Kurt, sorry for late reply. I will be there.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LVMIKE</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Kurt, sorry for late reply. I will be there. </div></div>
8 hours before the match? Really?
Defiantly puts u in the douch bag category.
New rule for next match will be you must respond 48 hours prior to match start time.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fireguyty</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I got a cheerleading competition to attend in Disneyland.......... </div></div>

Can I place my order on this thread? </div></div>

Sorry Steve, no male cheerleaders in this one.

I had a great time shooting with ya’ll, looking forward to the next match. Thank you to all who made it happened and to the match sponsors for providing some awesome prizes!