• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s WARNING!!!!! The truth is out there

mrhog

Major Payne
Minuteman
Dec 8, 2009
central florida(polk county)
IMG_20111204_094127.jpg

IMG_20111204_094142.jpg

this explains it all

Re: WARNING!!!!! The truth is out there

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hjwI9Oz0yl0&feature=related"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hjwI9Oz0yl0&feature=related" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

And someone was stupid enough to plaster an ARMY sticker on it... dumbfucks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sam308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What goes on in the minds of some people? Seriously, wtf? </div></div>

Says the dude with an avatar of the Burger King dude blowing the head off Ronald McDonald...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StanwoodSpartan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sam308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What goes on in the minds of some people? Seriously, wtf? </div></div>

Says the dude with an avatar of the Burger King dude blowing the head off Ronald McDonald... </div></div>
What's wrong with a little king on clown violence?

See folks! A proper concept of the English language can make you look somewhat weird, instead of just plan nucking futs.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArmaHeavy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">See folks! A proper concept of the English language can make you look somewhat weird, instead of just plan nucking futs.</div></div>

You need to work on your irony.

So, I wonder which alphabet agency owns this surveillance vehicle? Think about it. Who's really going to go near it, and also, who's going to pay much attention to it after 5 minutes?

Different method of 'hiding in plain sight'.

where's my tinfoil?
wink.gif

go near that truck and you'll get a 'benereal disease'...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ratbert</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
</div></div>
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/X6WHBO_Qc-Q"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/X6WHBO_Qc-Q" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Niles Coyote</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A promising future history teacher no doubt... </div></div>

Or Professor...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tullius</div><div class="ubbcode-body">go near that truck and you'll get a 'benereal disease'... </div></div>Does penicillin work on those?

First, mrhog, you did exactly as the rainman asked. You "Takes the pictures of the truck and spread the news"!!! Scary prophetic, huh? lol. It's like he's controlling you, man!
laugh.gif

Secondly, I'm almost afraid to ask but WTH is the "21" all about, 21? Has anyone else put that together yet 21.? Totally confused 'bout it 21.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mutt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">First, mrhog, you did exactly as the rainman asked. You "Takes the pictures of the truck and spread the news"!!! Scary prophetic, huh? lol. It's like he's controlling you, man!
laugh.gif

Secondly, I'm almost afraid to ask but WTH is the "21" all about, 21? Has anyone else put that together yet 21.? Totally confused 'bout it 21. </div></div>
I know... But I thought that I needed to warn all of you about the deadly computer and what it will do to us....
Of course this is Polk county Florida

i knew it!

Thank GOD !!!
Everytime I get to thinkin I may be gettin alittle fuckin nuts, some CRAZY ASS paint eatin window lickin shitbird puts up a sign that makes me feel ALOT better about myself and my mental health!
Damn them nanobots !!!!!!
This is good shit.

See what happens when you don't wear your tin foil hat.

Go easy on the tin foil hats!! That shit aint been DISproved yet!
Ha! As if I dont deal with enough crazy ass folks at work I come on here lookin for more pain. Will start on MY hat first thing in the morning !!!1

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mutt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">First, mrhog, you did exactly as the rainman asked. You "<span style="color: #FF0000">Takes the pictures of the truck and spread the news</span>"!!! Scary prophetic, huh? lol. It's like he's controlling you, man!
laugh.gif

Secondly, I'm almost afraid to ask but WTH is the "21" all about, 21? Has anyone else put that together yet 21.? Totally confused 'bout it 21. </div></div>

It takes the pictures of the truck or else it gets the hose again. hehe.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ratbert</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArmaHeavy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">See folks! A proper concept of the English language can make you look somewhat weird, instead of just plan nucking futs.</div></div>

</div></div>

Thats funny dont care who you are...

I was drawn into the light and drank the kool-aid.
but you need to know of the dangers!

I went to great personal risk and expense to bring this to you

IMG_4364.jpg

This guy was at the Air Show in San Francisco 2 years ago. Last year he was back with another sign, that didn't make any sense either.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Niles Coyote</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A promising future history teacher no doubt... </div></div>

He skipped the class in undergrad where they covered how long computers have been around verse the HIV virus

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StanwoodSpartan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sam308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What goes on in the minds of some people? Seriously, wtf? </div></div>

Says the dude with an avatar of the Burger King dude blowing the head off Ronald McDonald...</div></div>

I think it's just ketchup...