• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Warrior Dash

SeanRT

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 28, 2008
Tulsa, Oklahoma
So, I've always thought that I've been in pretty good shape. So I decided to compete in a Warrior Dash in Tulsa. Here's my stats:

Finish time: 31:15
Overall Placing: 136th (out of 7587 runners)
Age Placing: 41st (out of 1098 runners)

I was so pleased with my times that I may try to compete in a Tough Mudder.

Re: Warrior Dash

Great job! I am going to try the Tough Mudder in November. It's going to be cold as ice in Indiana

i was going to do the one in conroe texas this year, but it was on the same weekend as my sisters wedding...totally doing it next year

I did a WD last year and had a blast. Planning on doing a Spartan Race (the 8 mile one) in Feb when I get back from deployment.

I'd love to do the Spartan Death Race or a Tough Mudder (or both) but I'll (hopefully) be in the 18 X-ray course by then.

My brother-in-law does these things, and they are brutal. My fat 28 year old ass cant keep up with folks twice my age.

The other big one that has been starting to pop up lately is the Dirty Dash. I think its kind of only in the northwest right now.
I did one this summer and it was fun. Not as intense as a warrior dash, more for fun and playing around in the mud. So if any of you guys don't care about going out and running a time.. throw on some sweet costume or a cheap suit and run a dirty dash.

OH! and if you are over 21 you get a free bracelet and there is a free beer garden halfway through the course... pretty good incentive i think!

my wife convinced me to do the warrior dash, zero training and i honestly didn't think it was that challenging only 3.5miles with around 10 obstacles i think. most the people in it were seriously out of shape it made me feel like an allstar. if you do any sort of cardio on a regular basis it will be a breeze and fun, if not you will be like the 7-10 guys i saw throwing up on the sidelines.

I did Tough Mudder Tampa this past weekend. 12 miles, 28 obsticles. I'm in pretty good shape and it was pretty hard. If you think your a badass then you should go do this. Every badass in Florida was there and it was pretty easy to size yourself up. The girls were awesome (read cross fit junkies). Go to tough mudder.com and check out the videos, they're pretty informative. The only thing I sucked at was the monkey bars(long). If your going to do it in the future, start running now.