• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Wash DC man shoots dog

Re: Wash DC man saves kid from dogs

Since when do you have to "register" a non class III firearm in ANY state? Youre telling me he may face charges because his handgun maybe "unregistered", or he might be charged with carrying a gun without a license? How the fuck are you supposed to use a gun in an emergency?

Re: Wash DC man shoots dog

Charged? He should be charged with a star for gallantry. What kink of morons are running DC. Nevermind, dont answer that.
mad.gif

No good deed goes unpunished. I thought I heard somewhere in the news that "if it saves one child's life, then we have an obligation to try it," or something along those lines.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cpt. obvious</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Since when do you have to "register" a non class III firearm in ANY state? Youre telling me he may face charges because his handgun maybe "unregistered", or he might be charged with carrying a gun without a license? How the fuck are you supposed to use a gun in an emergency? </div></div>

Some municipalities have registration requirements for firearm ownership- New York City, and Washington D.C. to name but 2. Remember that D.C. gave us the Heller decision based on their prior outright ban on hand gun ownership.

Hopefully this guy is legit to own a firearm.

Article link to the right of this one says 2/3 of gunowners would defy a federal gun ban.

Maybe some of the legal eagles can correct me here. Isn't it legal for a felon to be in possession of a firearm "if" it is when in imminent threat of life or the protection of others? I don't mean carrying but just in possession at the time of threat.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gopherslayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hopefully this guy is legit to own a firearm.

Article link to the right of this one says 2/3 of gunowners would defy a federal gun ban.</div></div>

I would have to quote POTUS on this one "if we can save even one child... we should take that step."