• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Washington State bans spring bear hunting

Dept. of No Fish and Wildlife, or the Wildlife Commission, or both strike again.

We're still killing does, cows, calves in the state, along second tags, multi season bullshit, and now eliminating a season for a predator that preys heavily on young animals. We hunters, and big game animals in general are fucked.

In Okanogan county lots of deep early snow this year, minimum browse available from fires in wintering areas in past years.

If you think the deer numbers were shitty this year.... just wait. Its gonna get worse. Take that to the bank.

Last edited:
Dept. of No Fish and Wildlife, or the Wildlife Commission, or both strike again.

We're till killing does, cows, calves in the state, along second tags, multi season bullshit, and now eliminating a season for a predator that preys heavily on young animals. We hunters, and big game animals in general are fucked.

In Okanogan county lots of deep early snow this year, minimum browse available from fires in wintering areas in past years.

If you think the deer numbers were shitty this year.... just wait. Its gonna get worse. Take that to the bank.
We found there is no law stopping us from feeding our local deer when in need. Walmart bags of game corn are $8. It goes very far for a hungry animal.

Reactions: lash
They banned it last year. Im sure they had to have a comment period, not that those are ever listened to. Typical bullshit in this state and elsewhere, the liberal fucktards cry so loud and often they finally get their way then it never goes back to the way it used to be.

Do what you think is right as long as you're prepared for the fight.

Same state banned FISHING during the plandemic. You know, because most fishermen stand real close to each other. Especially the kayak guys.
Also, every year I use to buy a hunting license to shoot coyotes in Asotin County, right across the river. But not those 2 years. Banned sale of non-res hunting and fishing licenses.
Fuck Washington.
And there are guys, even on here, that think they moved to a great gun friendly state.

Reactions: BurtG and DIBBS
Same state banned FISHING during the plandemic. You know, because most fishermen stand real close to each other. Especially the kayak guys.
Also, every year I use to buy a hunting license to shoot coyotes in Asotin County, right across the river. But not those 2 years. Banned sale of non-res hunting and fishing licenses.
Fuck Washington.
And there are guys, even on here, that think they moved to a great gun friendly state.
Who? Name some names……I dont believe anyone who lives here believes it’s a “gun friendly” state……

WA state the state in the lower 48 with the highest population of black bears. Good lord soooo stupid. There is much more to this than wildlife management. It is gun owner management and hoping to reduce that population, we/hunters/shooters are the wildlife they are managing.

Funny thing is it just drives me to rather than hunt, I focus on comps. I am actually shooting better and more with others (rather than hunting alone) and creating a bond with fellow similar thinking Brothers/Family. Stop supporting this stupid WA fish and wildlife mismanagement and go hang out with like minded individuals. It is much more rewarding than trying to navigate these insane rules and restrictions.

Would I like to have range free meat sure, I have gone to raising my own food rather than hunting for it.

Reactions: BurtG
Who? Name some names……I dont believe anyone who lives here believes it’s a “gun friendly” state……
There is a guy living in Spocompton who sells all sorts of shit. He posted that he had recently moved to Spocompton and I said poor choice when Post Falls is so close. He actually said that WA was a great gun friendly state. My guess is he is a closet libby.
That clue should tune you in. I'm not going to post names, no matter what sort of dipshit I think they are.

Reactions: DIBBS and Rover31
I will follow resonable well thought out game laws and laws in general. I will not follow stupid bullshit. In NC its fishing regulations......a completely political pay for regulations shit show. At some point we will have to recognize control for what it is and not comply. I tend to apply that more often these days.

Reactions: BurtG and jmp1
There is a guy living in Spocompton who sells all sorts of shit. He posted that he had recently moved to Spocompton and I said poor choice when Post Falls is so close. He actually said that WA was a great gun friendly state. My guess is he is a closet libby.
That clue should tune you in. I'm not going to post names, no matter what sort of dipshit I think they are.
You seem to have a strong opinion of WA state. Did you live there? I did, and Eastern Washington is a very gun friendly area. One thing you didn’t consider probably because it does not apply to you is that WA does not have a state income tax. Wa is very popular with wealthy and successful people who don’t want to pay a state income tax. Idaho a has 6% income tax. If you are make 500k a year that saves you 30k in state income tax. As for Post Falls and the Coeur d’ Alene area, the housing is the most over priced in the nation. Many thing compel us to live in different states other than gun ownership. You live in OK. No bears, Elk, salmon, steelheads. Does not sound like a sportsman’s paradise too me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Aftermath
WA certainly has its shortfalls (politically). While the gun laws aren't great (dumb semi.auto rifle registration and mag limits), it isn't as bad as other blue states (NFA items are legal, open and concealed carry is easy, lots of public land, no income tax, etc.). People in Seattle/Olympia mess it up for the whole state.

Reactions: Rover31 and DIBBS
Taking away privileges from Trans Fem Non-binary birthing people....REVOLT!!!

You seem to have a strong opinion of WA state. Did you live there? I did, and Eastern Washington is a very gun friendly area. One thing you didn’t consider probably because it does not apply to you is that WA does not have a state income tax. Wa is very popular with wealthy and successful people who don’t want to pay a state income tax. Idaho a has 6% income tax. If you are make 500k a year that saves you 30k in state income tax. As for Post Falls and the Coeur d’ Alene area, the housing is the most over priced in the nation. Many thing compel us to live in different states other than gun ownership. You live in OK. No bears, Elk, salmon, steelheads. Does not sound like a sportsman’s paradise too me.

I grew up in Idaho. As of about 2 months ago, the leftist gun hating state of Washington was LRF at 1385 yards to a big sign on a walking path from my back deck.
Yep. I know LOTS about leftist gun hating state of Washington.
You should probably stay out of OK, too.

Reactions: Loner

They name themselves.

Maybe the bears will start eating liberals. I can dream.

Branden

Well, when the bears move into faggot Seattle Suburbs... then maybe they'll rethink.

Bears are great backyard pets for liberals. Who are terrified of bears.

Sirhr
They did that here in Florida. As people move the suburbs out and those with money move further into the green areas, they get to meet bear first hand. More and more bear incidents and people freaking out because they want the ‘nature’ without the annoying beasts that inhabit it. More serious accidents with people hitting bear crossing what used to be rural roads but are now daily remote commuter roads.

So they spend a few million dollars creating a bear tunnel under the road. The bear don’t use it. Apparently they don’t read signs very well.

Wealthy folks started quietly lobbying to ease restrictions on bear hunting. It’s been considered again a few times, but each time the bleeding hearts that mostly live in the cities lobby heavily and scream in the streets to leave the cuddly wuddly teddy bears alone.

In the meantime, they collect more taxes to put up big fences around the semi-rural suburbs and pass laws forcing people to buy ‘bear proof’ trash cans. Set fines for anyone suspected of looking sideways at a bear or daring to feed the birds, since the food attracts bears.

Sound familiar? Because if not, it will.

Last edited:
Thats too bad. Washington was a beautiful state when I lived there as a kid in '62-'64.

Big, deep, true forests, bear, deer and pheasant hunting on the edge of town. A kid could get on his bike with his shotgun and go shoot pheasants and ducks.

I remember a friend brought a black bear's foot his father had shot to school in Ft. Lewis.

Horse country too. It seemed everyone in Spanaway had a horse pen behind their house and people would gather and go on trail rides in the mountains.

Then the California cancer crept up the Pacific coast.

Last edited:

Also Oklahoma is owned by the tribes…

• Haha
Reactions: Aftermath
Well, when the bears move into faggot Seattle Suburbs... then maybe they'll rethink.

Bears are great backyard pets for liberals. Who are terrified of bears.

Sirhr
I’m in those burbs………

Bears
Coyotes
Deer
Rabbits
Eagles

They’re all here. Haven’t had any bear in our yard (that we’ve seen anyway). But, they have been in yards a block or so up the street.

Reactions: Foul Mike and lash
Ironically, there was been more bear and cougar attacks in Wa this year then in the last few years combined.
Parts of the state have significant over population of predators.
I won’t even go into the latest plan to proceed with bringing more Grizz into the state ( thanks pres Brandon)

How about over 100 acres in a state that didn't have a blue county in 2020 elections dipshit?
Let me guess? Cheap property adjacent to a Indian Reservation. My 1 acres far out prices your 100. See photo. Maybe a little snow but I would take this over OK any day. Clean water, not brown water.

Attachments

• 8AFC18B9-DA4E-4DDB-B24C-05EB9C385523.jpeg
    8AFC18B9-DA4E-4DDB-B24C-05EB9C385523.jpeg
    431.4 KB · Views: 44
Let me guess? Cheap property adjacent to a Indian Reservation. My 1 acres far out prices your 100. See photo. Maybe a little snow but I would take this over OK any day. Clean water, not brown water.
Yep, you got it made in the shade.

You sound triple vaxed.

good maybe a few bears will go get them self a few libs and eat them thinning the herd a bit . if you see one being eaten remember to point and laugh .

They shut down spring bear hunting in Colorado years ago and now the fucking things are everywhere.
The Old Timers that started the Spring hunt knew what they were doing.
Now the Libtards have voted to re-introduce wolves and I am sure that will go well. SSS

Reactions: DIBBS
They shut down spring bear hunting in Colorado years ago and now the fucking things are everywhere.
The Old Timers that started the Spring hunt knew what they were doing.
Now the Libtards have voted to re-introduce wolves and I am sure that will go well. SSS
Yeah it’s working out well for Montana, just ask ‘em.

Reactions: Foul Mike
Yeah it’s working out well for Montana, just ask ‘em.
Not well. I have an old friend who has a small 60 acre spread in Marion MT. He raises a couple/three head of cattle for their own consumption and has lost a couple over the years to wolves. He has a neighbor a few miles up the valley that lost about a hundred head of sheep in ONE day to wolves. They don't kill just to eat, they kill just to kill. And most of the wolves that have been introduced are not the native greys but McKenzie (sp?) wolves from Canada that are considerably larger and able to take down cattle.
Last time I was up there to visit he'd recently butchered a steer and hung the cape upside down with his front loader over a big larch stump about a hundred yards or so up the slope from his back porch. The wolves and coyotes were all over it. Needless to say there were a lot of yote and a couple wolf bones around it.

Not well. I have an old friend who has a small 60 acre spread in Marion MT. He raises a couple/three head of cattle for their own consumption and has lost a couple over the years to wolves. He has a neighbor a few miles up the valley that lost about a hundred head of sheep in ONE day to wolves. They don't kill just to eat, they kill just to kill. And most of the wolves that have been introduced are not the native greys but McKenzie (sp?) wolves from Canada that are considerably larger and able to take down cattle.
Last time I was up there to visit he'd recently butchered a steer and hung the cape upside down with his front loader over a big larch stump about a hundred yards or so up the slope from his back porch. The wolves and coyotes were all over it. Needless to say there were a lot of yote and a couple wolf bones around it.
Wolves are one of the very few animal that will kill just to kill….(man is another) that’s one of the reasons we nearly eradicated them…..

Reactions: Foul Mike
Not playing PITA here or defending wolves but wolves evolved from time immemorial hunting buffalo, deer and elk, taking the youngest, oldest, weakest and those cut off from the herds. They are opportunists. Never have they encountered defenseless slow animals such as sheep and cattle with no instinct to stampede. Standing in one place to be surrounded meant death on the Great Plains.

A herd of sheep to wolves is like an 'all you can grab free' day at Costco to starving people and the instinct to take down easy prey has no governor.