• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Wasnt sure where to put this...anyone ever order anything from Paladin Press?

SilentStalkr

Wonna Be Badass
Minuteman
  • Oct 8, 2012
    Somewhere in the US
    Has anyone ordered anything from Paladin Press before? If so, how was your experience? Is there stuff related to arms even worth anything? I guess what I am asking is if it is good information? Any of the books at all?

I ordered books from Paladin in the past, I never had a problem with them what so ever.

Some are ok, At one time they carried Plasters book on sniping. But some are absolutely NOT ok. Some of the stuff in The Poor Mans James Bond will leave you with no fingers what so ever. And one book I read from there on suppressor construction suggested shooting through the un drilled baffles to form the hole.........

As far as ordering they are fine. Our shops has spent upwards of ten grand with them over the past year. Some of the books have great info, some not so much. A lot of the gun books would be great for newbies but stuff that the average hide crew would already know.

The Wind Book for Rifle Shooters was an interesting read for someone learning how to read and shoot in wind.