• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Watch Always Sunny in Philadelphia if you haven't

Jer

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 25, 2008
Loveland, Colorado
The new season (5) is right around the corner and it's one of the funniest shows on TV that most people have never heard of. Don't believe me? Rent, buy or download the previous 4 seasons on DVD and tell me I'm crazy. You'll laugh your butt off.

Re: Watch Always Sunny in Philadelphia if you haven't

+1
A very funny show.
Sept. 17th
FX
10PM

The episode with them trying to sell gasoline killed me.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MLC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The episode with them trying to sell gasoline killed me. </div></div>

We just watched that one again the other night. I don't know that I've laughed so hard for 30min in my life. The way they kept jacking up that random guy's car was hilarious.

'Wild card bitches!'

great show. my favorite was Season 2, Episode 9:

Charlie Goes America All Over Everybody's Ass

(Charlie's America Song)
Charlie: I'm gonna rise up, gonna kick a little ass. Gonna kick some ass in the USA. Gonna climb a mountain, gonna sew a flag, gonna fly on an eagle. I'm gonna kick some butt, gonna drive a big truck. I'm gonna rule this world. I'm gonna kick some ass. I'm gonna rise up, gonna kick a little ass. Rock, flag, and eagle!

I have the DVDs, seasons 1&2 are still the best.

Good stuff.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: victory</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The gas episode was my favorite one also. Funny as hell. </div></div>

Mine too. I think I've watched it six times or more the past two weeks because I keep telling people about the show and when they come over that's the episode I choose to show them. Classic stuff.

Bump - This Thursday Night!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bump - This Thursday Night! </div></div>

I can't wait.

'Are you cutting your toenails with a steak knife?!?'

The long wait is over.
They're back tonight!

Starts in 15 minutes in Texas!

laugh.gif

LOL

"Lets talk about bird law and see who comes out on top."

I set my DVR to record +5 minutes at the end.
WTF was that cartoon thing?
I got the opening bit and the intros only.
I thought CKA and shankster were freaks, but Damn!

Unfortunately I only recorded the actual runtime so I missed like the last 30sec of Always Sunny plus I saw the previous for that show but didn't get to see any of it since it was already over by the time we watched Always Sunny.

Damn that episode was funny. The preview for next week's looks good too. Seems like the writing gets better every season and this year appears to be no exception.

Dee's 'Jackknife' had me rolling.

The episode should up on Hulu in a day or two, if not already.
The ending was classic.

Kitten Mittens and Dick Towel.
One of the top five funniest ever!

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/47D9-U8hn5I"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/47D9-U8hn5I" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

I am ashamed to have missed the first 4 seasons... Best Show EVER!!

this is the best show there is period! If you havent seen an episode i recommend you see it soon

Dick towel was friggin awesome.

+1...I'd do dirty things to Dee.

+1 The episode about walking a mile in Charlie's shoes makes me laugh so hard I cry, when they eat the cat food and slug the beer, followed by the glue. Priceless.<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Boomholzer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have the DVDs, seasons 1&2 are still the best.

Good stuff. </div></div>