• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WATCH: Pro-freedom activist shoots dead KGB agent in Belarus apartment raid before getting killed by return fire.

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Minuteman
  • SEPTEMBER 28, 2021 BELARUS.

Belarussian KGB secret police agents raid the home of 31 year old Andrei Zeltser, an IT technician for a Pennsylvania based computer company called EPAM Systems. Zeltser was suspected to be part of a Belarussian pro-liberty movement which had been brutally crushed by Russia-backed dictator Alexander Lukashenko. A group of Belarussian KGB agents broke down the door to Zeltser's apartment whereupon Zeltser immediately fired an over-under 12 gauge shotgun, catching one agent at close range in the abdomen with a full blast. Other agents returned fire with handguns, fatally striking Zeltser. The wounded agent also died at the scene. Zeltser's wife, who had been recording the incident, was unharmed and taken into custody by the KGB. United States authorities are in the process of determining if Zeltser was an American citizen. After brutally crushing multiple pro-freedom protests against his rule where unarmed demonstrators had been beaten, tortured, and tracked down and arrested in clandestine raids similar to the one shown in this video, Lukashenko also orchestrated a rigged election in 2020 where he again "won a landslide victory", to no one's surprise.

VIDEO:

Zeltser had been positioned at an L-turn in the hallway as the agents came in through the door and caught the first one within arm's length right through the abdomen with the blast. The dying agent could be seen losing large amounts of blood as his comrades dragged him away. It appeared that Zeltser had only been able to fire one of his barrels but his first blast had been dead center and caught the agent broadside.

This is what is known as an "expensive raid", in Solzhenitsyn-ian parlance. Sure, Andrei Zeltser had also died during the raid but he had taken one of the thugs with him. One thug will never be returning to his family again and the Belarussian government is going to have to deal with the loss. If let's say, 30 raids got carried out at the same time and all of them ended like that, even with all of the targets of the raids dying along with 1-2 thugs dead, the system will not be able to handle such blows to it's structure and morale among the surviving thugs will drop immediately.

The premise of civilian gun ownership is not to win gunfights against the state's enforcement agents, but to make every one of their operations as costly as possible for the state.

Last edited:
    Cool staged video...and we have all kinds of staged videographers all over the thing to catch the "deal" going down. Fake. News. It's like "Reality" TV. Not real.

Fake.

VooDoo

KGB fucked around....and found out.

in case any of you dont know already...this is the exact reason the Govt does not want us owning AR15s....makes it safer for them to round up dissidents who believe in freedom.

Could be fake, but if it is they could have done a way better job staging the breaching of that door. Looked like a bunch of stooges trying to get into that apartment, especially the fuckwad with his ear to a wooden door for 20 seconds while they were screaming and beat on the door.

Also, guy with the bird gun should have known to take some cover, even if it was just the wall with the gun down the hall. He may have gotten several of them before they rushed in during the reload.

Staged or not, this is exactly what we’ll see once the .gov runs out of obedient police and .mil. Watch “Winter on Fire” if you want to see the playbook. Before anyone shits down both legs that I’m impugning current LEO and military, EVERY takeover had people installed as police and military that will blindly support the powers that be. Name one that hasn’t and I’ll delete this…

Reactions: Bender
    Hi,

I have never seen the "KGB" function with such Fuddness in my entire life. There is pretty much zero chance of this being real incident.

This looks like someone needed to fake their own death with the help of outside Gov entities......

Sincerely,
    Theis

Reactions: FatBoy and camotoe
    Occurs to me that there are way too many camera angles, both in the hallway and in the apartment. Guess this guy could have been seriously pro-active with his cameras, but the footage seems
    odd unless he saw this coming. Wonder what the “Ring Doorbell Karens “ would have to say about these porch pirates? Wait,,,, are we the Karen’s?

Hi,

It isn't so much of the multiple camera angles that SCREAMS fake as it is the movement and coordination of these supposedly "KGB" agents.

Videos could be explained away as reality since there has been pretty close to 40k people "disappeared" within the past 12 months in Belarus.

Notice that none of those 40k people were done so in a manner such as this video...there is a reason for that and its' called a CLUE, lol

Sincerley,
    Theis

i wouldn't know...
    but i suppose if tens of thousands of people were quietly disappearing, one might expect somebody to try to expose it somehow, fake or not.
    i wasn't particularly aware of this situation in belarus, but i think the government is not going along with the new world order, right?