• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Watch/re-watch The Big Bang Theory

We have watched/re-watched this series a few times. (My Lady especially, as this is her FAVORITE show.) We find the "Young Sheldon" entertaining too. Myself, I'm partial to Blue Bloods and Bosch.

She'd leave the sound on, when we were out,,,, just to "babysit" the dogs. The "anti-President Trump" complete 'bent' that the director had was pathetic. Each week in his 'cards' at the end of the episode they were hack-after-hack-after-hack against President Trump.

So on THAT ONE NOTE, I'm glad to see him not making any more money off of this show. But for 'entertainment' with a smattering of brains, we appreciated this show. Far better than SO MUCH of the crap that's on TV. A lot of the actors/actresses on the show deserve to go on, and continue.

Lastly, as weird and as eclectic as he was, I always thought "Wolowitz" was actually a very good actor. Quite well rounded, and he can definitely surprise.

That was a really good show. Bernadette was way hotter than Penny.
2A6ABA91-C21E-4315-A66B-D6FE157BAC7F.jpeg

Reactions: texastonk
My friend thinks she's like Penny but nope she's definitely Bernadette. Pretty and pretty loud too. Unfortunately she calls me Sheldon and yeah that hits a little to close to home.
Amy is still my fave.