• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Watch the Perseverance rover land on Mars in this epic first-of-its-kind video

1614091282184.png

That video was amazing. To think that we have the capability to send that much data from Mars to Earth is outstanding technology.

GET YA TIN FOIL HATS HERE ,,, HATES HERE!
TIN FOIL HATS HERE! GUARANTEED TO BE FROM RECYCLED CHINESE MADE ALUMINUM.

It's truly amazing that we can put a life sized remote control car with it own r/c helicopter on Mars!

Our space program has been one of the shining stars of our government, pardon the pun. We have reaped untold benefits from the pure science involved in space travel and living. It's one of the best investments we've made as a nation in my opinion.

Now I want to know how much money we sent the Martians in the Covid relief package..

I was realy hoping to see some crazy 5 legged, 3 horned mule deer hauling ass away from the thing as it decended to make me believe we were there. Now I'm not sure it's real.

Reactions: Skwerl
Nasa’s budget is over $60,000,000 per day 365 days year around. Politicians gotta eat. That little robot did not land on mars.