• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

We dont want no steeenking cops

While many may well not be please with the way particular individuals or communities of individuals have voted ….and perhaps they could have or should have considered, researched and effected their choices differently….. at the end of the day she’s a Mom, she has children, she’s a member of our nation and community and people are shooting up her neighborhood with no regard for anyone’s safety not to mention common decency, respect or responsibility.

I can and do empathize, even if some might not approve of her choices. Her kids certainly do not deserve to live in such conditions…none of us do.

Elected public officials and those honorable (and i mean that very sincerely) men and women of our police force have to continue to do their best to serve and protect, i’m sure it sucks and it’s horrible and it’s dangerous but that’s what our good people do…regardless of someone’s voting record or prejudice. We do this as Americans, as a good a decent country and as a good and decent people.

0.8% of the population of Minnesota are Jewish.....i guess the other 99.2% don't know how to vote. Yup, it was the Jewish vote that effected Representative Omar's win...

I'll have a little empathy when she starts a recall drive. Like most democrats, she sits and waits for someone else to do the heavy lifting. When this is over she will have learned nothing. A concerned parent would remove their children from the danger or at the very least be prepared to defend them.

tough crowd....maybe even a little "holier than thou"

i guess i come from a world where people aren't perfect, where people make mistakes, change their perspectives, evolve their philosophies, introduce and incorporate information. a world where people don't always do things to the best of their ability or potential, maybe even did some things they're not proud of in retrospect and on rare occasions may have trusted the wrong people or been misguided and misled.

i'm told that there was once a certain entity/person/deity who reportedly taught his followers to be tolerant and accept, maybe even take care of others etc..

That's very pious of you. How often do you bail out a friend charged with DUI before you let him suffer the consequences of his actions? You think the last election was her first? If by chance it was (the first one she voted in), she didn't recognize a single name on the ballot beyond (D).

Tough crowd indeed. Life is tough.

The best way to get a bad law repealed is to enforce it strictly.
Abraham Lincoln

Same concept works for voting habits......experience your choices to the full extent you asked for.

Nah, just more promises of more free shit. It doesnt work quite the same.

See @pmclaine , you approach this as someone capable of empathy towards others. But that is a dying trait these days. Its about getting mine and whats in it for me...and fuck the rest.

Now, there may be a time where the consequences are widespread enough to impact the masses...but by then, sadly...it will be way too late.

Reactions: pmclaine
z9gpd0mt6i351.jpg

Why has the Chief of Police in Minneapolis not been fired or told to retire yet in any other city, even for lesser-scale issues Chiefs have been kicked to the curb? This even includes the former Chief of Minneapolis prior to the current one, who was booted.

We need law and order and punishment as a deterrent similar to Iran's , below is what they do for simple theft

"Article 278 of the Islamic Punishment Law, the four fingers of their right hands will be cut off for four counts of robbery," IRM noted. "The fingers must be cut off from the bottom, leaving only the palm and the thumb. According to Article 667 of the same law, they were also ordered to return the stolen goods."

Since we're talking about Jesus now. (Jesus help us)

Here's an easy answer to 'what the fuck would Jesus do right now'

He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.
I seem to remember a guy picking up a jaw bone from a dead ass and killing 1000 men with it. Throwing evil queens out of windows and letting the dogs eat the body. The list goes on and on. People don't seem to get how lit the bible really is.

I seem to remember a guy picking up a jaw bone from a dead ass and killing 1000 men with it. Throwing evil queens out of windows and letting the dogs eat the body. The list goes on and on. People don't seem to get how lit the bible really is.

And that's just the PG parts of the book....

If Netflix ever tried to actually put the entire book down as a series, sticking exactly to everything exactly as written with nothing left out and nothing added, it would probably be too horrific for most...

Reactions: Harleystoo
27 And he said to them, “Thus says the Lord God of Israel, ‘Put your sword on your side each of you, and go to and fro from gate to gate throughout the camp, and each of you kill his brother and his companion and his neighbor.’” 28 And the sons of Levi did according to the word of Moses. And that day about three thousand men of the people fell.