• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

We haven't done a rimfire challenge in a while .

Don't post much, just read. How about something different?
Remington 540XR aperture sights @ 50 yards 70 year old eyeballs.

Rich

Attachments

• 540XR 50 yards peep sights.jpg
    540XR 50 yards peep sights.jpg
    511.6 KB · Views: 41
Dam fine shooting with iron sites Rich! Hell i’m in what’s a little more embarrassment.

I'll give this a go after the snow melts. Just got another 8 inches. Hopefully later in the week as the temps are suppose to rise. Are we shooting at 50?

Brought a .22 with today.

Time will be rushed but if all goes well Ill shoot a scoped rifle for 50 rounds. 10 half inch circles 5 round seach.

Could use this
IMG_2338.JPG

On another note I have attached some targets I like to shoot

Attachments

• 1_rukojmi_2009.pdf
    285.2 KB · Views: 18
  • 25y postal.pdf
    97 KB · Views: 15
  • BlackDeath_Ace.pdf
    65.4 KB · Views: 30
  • BlackDeath_Challenge.pdf
    68.8 KB · Views: 21
  • Love
Reactions: clcustom1911
Ok, I'll play. This is from our last 22 match. The target is in the upper left of the screen, next to the 50 sign. You can just see them spinning when hit. I missed the next to last shot, misjudging what I needed to do to center up the hits. The last one center punched the target. KYL rack at 50 yards, far right target is 1/4" in diameter.

Kidd Supergrade
Bushnell Elite Tactical Scope
Lapua CenterX ammunition

This thread needs way more shit talking about challenge targets, but done while strictly adhering to Shakespearean verse.

I bite my thumb at you.

"If you prick us, do we not bleed? if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if you poison us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not revenge?"

Reactions: Bender
Stick me in too if there’s space and you don’t mind an older dude shooting a CZ with shitty glass?

so we just shoot the targets fill out the info then take a pic and post , or post also is it 5 shots per circle of 3? oh well any excuse is a good excuse to go to the range .Also 22lr is 22mag ok if not is 223 or 224 or any 22 ok?

so we just shoot the targets fill out the info then take a pic and post , or post also is it 5 shots per circle of 3? oh well any excuse is a good excuse to go to the range .Also 22lr is 22mag ok if not is 223 or 224 or any 22 ok?

I think this was intended as a rimfire show and tell. I guess .22 mag fiits the description but you will suffer the consequences of heavy recoil.

On the dot drill target (better suited to scopes) shoot ten groups of five.

If you are using a gun with irons use the A23 target and shoot 10 groups of 5.

Makes for a nice easy disposal of one box of ammo.

Reactions: acudaowner
20190214_181403.jpg

This was today...the wind was kicking my ass!.....oh wait..... On the Morn, thine wind hath gusted most unpredictably and thus my posterior hath been beaten!

I'll have to get a pic of the rifle as it sits currently in its KRG Bravo with a Fedderson barrel, but here's a pic in the tacticool from last summer..
20170610_194116_resized.jpg

Took advantage of some free time today. Not super proud of the results, but I have not been to the outdoor range in several months.
Was nice just to get out. Bit rushed, gloves and cold. The Dew seemed to help:)
CZFeb.JPG
WinterRange.JPG
22LRTarget.JPG

Reactions: Bender
View attachment 7025515

This was today...the wind was kicking my ass!.....oh wait..... On the Morn, thine wind hath gusted most unpredictably and thus my posterior hath been beaten!

I'll have to get a pic of the rifle as it sits currently in its KRG Bravo with a Fedderson barrel, but here's a pic in the tacticool from last summer..
View attachment 7025517
Good shooting Hook.

R

Reactions: Ric O'shay
Reactions: Ric O'shay
Thanks, guys. The prime seems very decent. Consistency seems to be it's strong suit. Seldom if ever throws a wild flyer. I am working my way through a case of 5k and am happy so far.

Reactions: Rthur
I have the targets printed. Im just waiting on some decent weather to line up with my work schedule... 1-3" of snow, ice, sleet AND freezing rain forecast for tonight... I swear I'll move to Hawaii if they ever become friendlier for gun owners... so basically I'm never moving there...

Thanks guys! That target is actually a little below average for that gun, it's been in the low .4's when its warmer and not so windy. If I get a chance I'll break out the Winny 75 next week and shoot one with that too.

Thanks guys! That target is actually a little below average for that gun, it's been in the low .4's when its warmer and not so windy. If I get a chance I'll break out the Winny 75 next week and shoot one with that too.

Win 75 is my plan for tomorrow pending I dont get any OT offered to me.

Win 75T....

win751.jpg

win752.jpg

M118LB (Little Ball)

ammo.jpg

Holy crap there are a bunch of targets, whos idea was this?

12.jpg

34.jpg

56.jpg

78.jpg

910.jpg

OP thank you for giving me reason to get out the fun guns (actually they are all fun but .22s are special).

Respectable shooting. (y)

OK, fess up! How many rounds did you shoot?

Rimfire is too much fun.

It's been a while since I have done the 5 X 6 challenge in the rimfire forum. Guess I'll have to brush the dust off and throw up a target.

Good shooting and that's a nice Winny ya got there! I won't be able to get mine back out til later in the week but I'll get her out for a photoshoot!

Reactions: pmclaine
20190221_171238 (1).jpg

This was the Winny....wind was 7-10 variable from 1-3 o'clock. I had one box of Tenex sitting here so I figured we'd give it a go in the Winchester...wish I had another box as it was settling in nicely!

20190221_155228.jpg

This poor old girl had been drilled and tapped and tapped and drilled when I rescued her, had my guy make up a little custom rail to work with one of those sets of holes and then fill the rest to make for a wicked accurate squirrel gun!

20181220_151607.jpg

This is the CZ I used for the target a few posts up in it's current configuration

Post up Slackers!!
My targets are printed but the range has been closed due to snow, before that it was high 30's and rain. I'm not playing when I can't feel my fingers. :(

This was the last outing when the snow started two weeks ago...…. 34*.

i-qFdHtjm-M.jpg

Here's the 100yd targets, the snow mirage was so heavy on the 200yd I only managed 468 3x with 2 wtf's worth -8 pnts.

i-T7stv4L-M.jpg

Rimfire is always a challenge!

Hopefully Sunday.