• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

We just lost one of the Greats....Rush Limbaugh

rady

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Sep 16, 2020
Rush Limbaugh has passed as his wife Katherine just announced.......A great defender of the Second Amendment and changed my views towards firearms.

I will miss him greatly. God Bless and thank you for all you have done to demonstrate the greatness of the U.S.A..............................Salute.

A man who did well doing well. RIP Rush.

I will so miss his voice of reason during the work week. I started listening to him in 1991, when I thought I was the only one who had many of the views that he spoke of . He was especially comforting to have around during times like 911.
God Bless you Rush and thanks for the memories. R.I.P.

It felt like he was he was speaking for me, and even to me. So saddened for losing someone I never even met.

I named my oldest after him... RUSH, we will miss you. There will NEVER be another voice like his. RIP Sir.

A voice for US! Sad news for sure..... One of the damn good ones, Rush you will be sorely missed!

The Mayor of Realville. RIP Maha Rushi. I learned so much from you.
Maha Rushi......... and for those of you living in Rio Linda. Had some of the best parodies that I have ever heard. He and Paul Shanklin had some great bits there. Especially like the one about edward kennedy and the car spinning 'round and 'round from the Dion song. Maha Rushi had the gift of making the complex understandable and bitch slapping the hypocrisy of the left.

Reactions: rady and Jumper
I've been listening to him since the very early 1990's, he was pretty spot on then and he was on day before yesterday. Now you can experience the hate, vitriol and horrible left as they celebrate the death of a decent American.

1613691742861.png