• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

We need a new forum

Ratbert

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 18, 2007
Concord, NC
Now that there are separate bolt and gas gun forums, we need to add just one more to the equipment section. 'Sniper's Hide Circle Jerk' should be THE place where people can start threads letting everyone know that they've just ordered <whatever> from <whomever> and they think they'll be very happy with their purchase. No sense in having them liberally sprinkled all over the rest of the forums since I'm sure the type of person who enjoys reading ONE of those threads is the type of person who enjoys reading ALL of them. This way people won't have to resurrect 3 yr old threads just to add a reply "I just ordered one of these and the sales guy sure seemed happy to take my money!"

Re: We need a new forum

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: blackcat13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bitter Tarheel? </div></div>

smile.gif

number 10 ranking in the conference really hurts.

Sorry guys, I'm a Texan. The couple of years I've spent here will never change that.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sean the Nailer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It is so tempting to wait about three years, before telling you, here, that I agree with you.
</div></div>

Lol, nice.