• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Weaver 10X tactical vs. Bushnell 10X Tactical

blfuller

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 12, 2009
Northeast Washington State
The Weaver Grand Slam 10x 40mm Tactical or Bushnell Elite 3200 10x 40mm Tactical, which one would you choose? Both are a mil dot reticle. The Weaver has 60" of adjustment vs. 80" for Bushnell @ 100 yds. Both have a lifetime warranty. The Weaver is more expensive than the Bushnell.

Anyone looked through both of these? I assume they both have Japanese glass. Please let me know your thoughts. Thanks.

Re: Weaver 10X tactical vs. Bushnell 10X Tactical

I would get the bushnell mil mil. 230$ for 10x, mil reticle and mil target knobs made in japan (and I think there is a coupon to make it 199$ somewhere around here).

Just got a Bushnell mil/mil 10X 3200. Fairly impressed for the $. Seems to be solidly made. Glass is clear but slightly fuzzy around the edges to me. Havent taken it on the range yet though. I like the knobs/clicks are very solid. If it tracks well once I shoot it I would say it was money well spent. Should get some range time this weekend and I'll let you know how it does.

Justin

The old busnell fixed 10x with MOA knobs and Mill ret. Are these the same scopes just with mill adjustment?

I just got my Bushnell 3200 10x and I have shot some really bad ammunition, so I haven't been able to do it justice. I have some match ammo coming in soon and I am going to do a box test to check out the tracking on it, we shall see.

Got the older Moa/Mil version about 3 years ago. Its been a good investment. Like anything else in this field, you have many subtle grades of equipment and this one wont do you wrong.