• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Weaver Kaspa Tactical Rifle Scope 1.5-6x 32mm

Don-n-Texas

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 17, 2011
Houston now in Denton County
Re: Weaver Kaspa Tactical Rifle Scope 1.5-6x 32mm

If I remember correctly the kaspa line is Chinese made. Weavers tactical 1-5x24 is better of the two if you're looking at that type of scope.

Flyingbullseye

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Flyingbullseye</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If I remember correctly the kaspa line is Chinese made. Weavers tactical 1-5x24 is better of the two if you're looking at that type of scope.

Flyingbullseye </div></div>

Thank you

At $700.00 the Weavers tactical 1-5x24 is at or above the price range of Leupold 1.25-4x20 VX-R Patrol Tactical 30mm, Burris 1-4x24 Xtreme Tactical XTR 30mm Rifle, Vortex 1-4x24 Viper PST 30mm

I'm working out of town and bored. So I'm just looking right now.

When I get home I'm going to buy.

Most likely the Vortex or the Leupold.

Check Natchez Shooters Supply for a Nitrex TR1 in magnification range you want....think you find one for around $120. Discontinued model thats heavily marked down....quite a bargain and its a quality Japanese scope with quality optics/internals. It is basically a $300 Weaver Grand Slam under Nitrex (by Weaver) label.